prologue

-3RD POV-

-3RD POV-

Please go out with me!

There could be seen standing a guy, average looking with decent height. His stomach swirled as many things were going through his mind. His friends were hiding behind a trashcan, laughing at his friend but he had decided he would go with it.

so, he got some nutty chocolates and a bouquet. and wrote a letter and slipped it in her locker for her to read and come to the designated location so he could confess his undying love for her.

"No thanks" came a quick reply from the girl as she gave the chocolates to the girl behind her and started walking away.

"You can have them [name] or just throw it in the trashcan, I am allergic to nuts" the girl shrugged as the second girl Sweat dropped at the scene and felt bad for the poor guy who just got rejected but really couldn't care less.

she threw the chocolates in the trashcan and spared one glance at the rejected guy who was sobbing on the ground before running back to her best friend Misa

"Hey, wait up for me," you said running after your best friend as she stopped to wait for you. "You didn't have to do the poor guy like that Misa, seriously though how many confessions are you going to get this month? it's been 10 already this week..." you remarked appalled at how many confessions your best friend has gotten during these past weeks or so.

Misa shrugged at your words. She was the queen bee of the school. she looked down on everyone except you, because she knew you were better than her, and she found you pretty and befriended you, making you best friends now.

Misa was what beauty standards were, as the young girl was a famous model known for partnering with famous brands and traveling to countries any day, but not only for her beauty but also for her exceptional soccer skills. She was the captain of the soccer team charming her way in but also her teammates relied on her.

What Misa had you didn't have any of that, or that's what you thought. all you had was your immense amount of intelligence and your slyness, and both of you used your skills to mess around with people.

You were the manager of the girls' soccer team, but you didn't want to be the manager. Miko forced(threatened)you to become the manager of the team. you are a lazy person in total. not wanting to go and stand in front of a mirror for hours put on makeup and dress up. all you knew was how to put on a hoodie and some baggy pants.

Misa sometimes criticized your actions calling you a 'lazy Bum', but you knew she loved you, and your laziness. In her words "Your laziness is what makes you special [name], don't ever let any man change that in you."

ever since the Misa said that you stopped feeling insecure, knowing that a famous teenage model appreciated your beauty was enough reassurance. Not to mention you would get a few confessions here and there but would reject them since you didn't want to get distracted from your studies.

"Hey [name]...why don't you quit the manager position and officially join the girls' soccer team? pretty please??" the raven-haired female questioned you out of nowhere, batting her natural long lashes at you, giving you the puppy eyes you were used to at this point.

"No, I thought we already talked about this, plus you are enough for the team. I suck at football anyways" you stated, clearly unfazed by Misa trying to get you to join the soccer team.

"Girl who's goofy ass said that?" misa gave you the iconic 'side-eye' as you averted your gaze in return.

"I'm serious about studies right now, Besides I'm too lazy to join... Also, the third year is approaching for us. new members will join and trying to find a new manager to replace me would be a pain, so I will kindly decline your offer."

Misa scoffed, before going into ranting about how you were needed in the team because her teammates were 'stupid' and relied on her too much.

"Please [name] I need you to join in the third year or my juniors will make me go mad!" the raven-haired female huffed as laughed her off.

"Oh please, get your shit together. The world isn't going to end just because you have to carry a few juniors in matches, and your threatening won't work on me either...I know how much soccer matters to you." You said opening the locker to get your notebooks for the next class.

"Don't remind me of that, anyway's if I don't go now the teacher will beat my ass, let's meet outside the gates as per usual 'k?" Misa said as she entered her class not before giving a little wave and closing the door behind her.

"This girl...is going to be the death of me." 

-----

HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAP<3

I liked the idea of the bisexual reader so yes expect a ton of gay shit.

stay tuned for more and don't forget to vote!!

Author out~