prologue 3

Note: starting with this one during online class...End my suffering.

End my suffering

-3RD POV-

-3RD POV-

"[name] you have a visitor!" Your mother called out from downstairs.

Although you were puzzled by the sudden visit you closed your book and went downstairs to check who it was.

"ah....what are you doing here..Misa?

"[name]!" As soon as Misa saw you she engulfed you in a bear hug, smothering you in her arms. The raven-haired snugled her nose into the crook of your neck, relishing in the scent she missed.

"!

"Do you even know how much worried you had me?!, I was waiting at the soccer fields for weeks, but you didn't show up"

You couldn't say anything, you missed this...you missed Misa. Yet again without knowing you started crying in her embrace that you had vowed to never return to. But this time...this time you were not going to leave it.

"[name].." Though Misa wanted to scold you she kept quiet and let you cry on her shoulder. It was a new experience for the ravenette as she always saw you with the same stoic look whenever the both of you would hang out, seeing your vulnerable side sparked something in her.

"look at you both, acting like lovers that met after 5 years," your mother remarked, amused by the situation, wiping her wet hands using a towel, "Mom!" You looked away as you felt blood rushing to your head, as your mom gave you the look.

"Now now, don't go screaming at me, Misa dear why don't you stay for dinner tonight? I am sure [name] missed you a lot. Also don't worry, I'll inform your mother that you're eating dinner here" your mother asked eagerly for you and Misa to catch up.

"Sure, Aunty!" Misa let out a giggle, she then grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside 

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" You asked, puzzled by her sudden actions. Misa didn't reply as she continued to drag you, so you also decided to shut up and wait. It didn't take a lot of time before the two of you were in front of a soccer field.

"to play soccer, what else?" Misa said in an evident tone, You widened your eyes before averting your gaze as The raven-haired girl turned to look at you in confusion. The girl In-audibly gasped as she saw the dull eyes you held as you looked at her, the same eyes she hated on you.

" Misa..I have decided to quit soccer. I realized I'm not good at it, so I'm gonna focus all my time on studies, get into a good college, and have a bright future." You said as you felt a thousand emotions at the same time, even though you knew it would be hard for Misa to swallow.

"You're kidding..right?"

"No"

"You can't just throw your hard work away like that! Just play once, please!"Misa said as she clutched your hands with desperation in her eyes. She wasn't going to allow you to live a meaningless life like that, no...she wasn't going to allow you to throw your youth away like that!

"fine...jeez, why are you so dramatic?"

"Me? dramatic? Says the one who locked herself in her room for two weeks" Misa blurted out. you couldn't help but crack a smile as you looked at the girl in front of you ranting about how much she missed you. When you left you knew she would be lonely. you knew it but still took the hard path. 

"ok fine whatever, let's just get this over with." You took the ball from Misa and placed it on the ground and placed a foot on it, getting ready to kick Misa's ass. It brought back a wave of nostalgia. the way you placed your feet on the ball, the way misa tied her hair back smirking at you playfully, even if such details were small...you had missed this.

"The first to score 3 goals wins," Misa said holding out three fingers.

"'k" You said as there was a new feeling bubbling inside your heart

----

FINALLY DONE WITH THIS!!!

As you can see this is the last prologue before we start with the main story! 

Also changing 300 female stickers to 200 for plot purposes!!!!!

See you in the main story »–«

Author out~