Chapter 16

-YOU'RE POV-

-YOU'RE POV-

"nice goal babe <3," misa said and hugged my back. 'babe?' "Anyways how did you know I was going to receive the ball?" she smirked slyly. "I just knew" I smiled and misa looked at me in confusion. "hey, lovebirds! get back in position!" I rolled my eyes at the remark and misa happily skipped to her side.

a whistle blew and I started with the ball. a player came to a stop but I dribbled past her instantly. I kept running but was surrounded by three defenders. I attempted to move but realized that I was blocked from all ways. so I decided to slide past them by distracting them.

I kicked the ball from sideways using my ankle. that tricked the girls and they fixated their gaze on the ball. I took this chance and slipped past them. "shit! where did she go?!" they frantically looked for me taking their eyes off the ball. I  quickly stole the ball and kept running. 

"I already scored two goals. no need to hog the ball for myself anyways, I guess I will pass-" Before I could think any further I tripped on air and fell on my face. "what the" I looked and saw that someone had stolen the ball from me.

I turned back to see none other than Fukushima now with the ball. "how the hell did she take the ball from me without even letting me realize." I muttered and ran after her. there was no way in hell I would not take the ball back after letting her play that trick on me.