Chapter 19

-3rd POV-

after saying goodbye to misa and the rest of the team you entered a new premise. observing the bland interior you blinked a little and sighed. "what the heck am I supposed to do now?" you questioned, waiting for something to happen.

suddenly, one of the tiles slowly slid open with no noise and a machine came out, which shot a high-speed ball as you stopped it with your feet and furrowed your brow while questioning many things. you stared at the ball placed your right foot over it and clipped/tied your hair so it would not get in your face.

you heard a distorted noise coming from behind you. turning around only to find a holographic blue man. the hologram had a fairly muscular build with a red pentagon on his face. if misa were here she would compliment and try to flirt with the hologram. you chuckled before returning to a stoic face. you waited for something to happen but nothing. maybe he was going to charge at you.

"what should I do now?..."

----------

you stood at the center of the field, side-eyeing the hologram before a blue area appeared behind it slightly startling you. the area resembled a goal. on the gaol was written in bold 'GOAL ZONE' as the hologram took the position of a goalkeeper.  you looked at the ball under your foot before looking at the goalkeeper and understood that the first stage was all about scoring goals.