Chapter 9

hello, lovely!

-3rd POV-

-3rd POV-

Everyone was sitting in the locker room, getting ready for the next match against Team X. With the formations in mind, you got up to fill your water bottle at the small tank placed around the hallway.

making your way down the corridor you turned to see one of Team X's teammates also at the fountain filling up their bottle. even though you knew it was going to be awkward you still decided to talk to her.  you stepped behind the girl and coughed a little bit, ensuring the girl knew about your presence. the girl jumped and looked back to see you standing awkwardly there.

"oh...um sorry, didn't mean to scare you," you said with a low voice as you studied the girl a little bit. staring at the girl's face you remembered who she was. She was Eguchi Asuka, the main attacker of Team X

"What are you staring at my face for?" the girl spat angrily before pushing you to the side and walking away. jeez talk about temper, but she still was kind of better than Ejiri. taking a deep breath you quickly filled your bottle and made your way back to the locker.

from what you could see, the girl's physique was average, tho she did look like she had a left-dominant foot playstyle. thinking of all the possibilities in your head you opened the door to see Ego on the screen again while the girls were listening to him.