Chapter 1

BEFORE I GET INTO THE STORY LET MAKE MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THESE FEMALE CHARACTERS ARE A PARALLEL AND SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO OG CHARACTERS OF BLLK!

----

-3rd POV-

-3rd POV-

"There is [name] and Misa, topscorers of the entire match marching down the field at an incredible speed!"

"look at them both pass through the defenders with ease! It looks like child's play to them"

"GOAL"

" and the goal was scored by [name] herself! You know if we think about it, it's Misa who usually scores. So it is refreshing to see something new!"

The commentators were chatting among themselves as the match came to an end, you and your team being the winner as expected. 

The other team was sobbing on the ground. They looked depressed because they just lost their chance to get into nationals. You of course taking that from them.

I mean how were they supposedly going to win against the prodigies or monsters others would like to call you both? you and Misa are now in the third year. After Misa begged you to join the team, you did because it was getting annoying. but not only that, your heart partially wanted to get back into it. you did play around in your free time but liked competition.

you and Misa started playing together again you could feel it, you could feel the chemical reaction you could make with her. nothing could stop you both from scoring, teams were scared to play against your school. Fearing both you and Misa and what destruction you could bring down at the other team.

Though people said you were better than Misa you prefer sticking to the midfielder position and helping Misa in passing and scoring

why you might ask? the answer:

You don't give a crap about being a renowned famous soccer player or anything. You're only doing this for Misa. and of course, the money that comes with it.

Coming back to the main scene

 your team walked down and out of the stadium cheering and celebrating about getting a spot in nationals. It was every soccer player's dream, to play nationals at least.

But you didn't care, yes you made it into nationals, but so what? These 'teammates' practically leached off your and Misa's talent. Without you both this team is useless. You suddenly felt yourself being nudged breaking you from your chain of thoughts. As you looked beside you saw Misa grinning at you.

"so [name], what happened out there? You looked like a totes different person!!" Misa gushed as she remembered how focused you were, sweat running down your forehead, your eyes focused on Misa and the field.

She could remember every move you played out there, to say the least, you were mesmerizing...well you always are but this time you were different. Like somebody or something taking control of you. She could remember the hunger in your dull eyes, begging her to give you the ball. Of course, she was surprised at first but quickly passed complying with your demands.

You were her queen after all, whatever you say, she will do it even if it means fighting someone. Misa knew that this was an obsession but she could care less. (ness Kinnie)

to devour everyone on the field.

----

"Ma, I am home

you called, while closing the door behind you, exhausted from the earlier match. all you wanted to eat was your [f/f] while binging your favorite show. kicking your shoes to the side you wiped your sweat with the towel in your hand.

"oh honey, before you go to your room, there's a letter for you kept on the dining table. make sure to pick it up k?" your mother's voice called out from the kitchen, you assumed she was prepping dinner. shuffling, you made your way to the dining room, picking up the letter and shoving it in your pocket you quickly dashed your way to take a nice bath to help calm your nerves.

-----

ALRIGHT, ANOTHER ONE DONE!!

SORRY FOR THE PEEPS THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING!!