THIRTY SEVEN

Candice's pov;

"See my sweetheart is strong" i chipped smiling. I saw harry with a smile on his face. It was now in the afternoon and the doctor said harry could be discharged and go back home.

I was happy, knowing that I'll have him. But a part of me was having a bad feeling and I don't know why. Yes I was scared yet happy to know I'll have harry with me.

The doctor prescribed the same medication and asked him to come twice a week for check ups.

He checked him once again and, me and Harold signed the discharge from. I kissed harry's head and he looked up at me.

"I love you" he mouthed. "i love you too" i mouthed back. I leaned down and pecked his lips.

I helped him change from the hospital clothes and into his normal check shirt and trousers.

I saw harry acting weirdly now. "What happened baby, are you ok?" I asked him. There was worry and concern in my voice.

"Yeah just a little giddy" he said. "Oh ok, just sit down for some time ok and then we'll leave I'll get you some water" i told him. He nodded.

I handed him the bottle of water, but I made him drink it from my hands. "Better baby" i asked him as he pulled his mouth away from the bottle.

"Yeah" he answered his voice was low. I kissed his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I saw harold walk in. He had some papers in his hand.

His expression changed when he looked at both of us. "what are those?" I asked him "oh it's nothing" he said with a small smile. "Ok" i nodded.

"Harry you ready to go?" Asked Harold in his English accent. "Actually he's a little giddy" i sighed. "oh" replied harold. He came and sat on the chair next to me.

"I gave him some water, maybe I'll get him some juices too" i said. Harold nodded. I kissed his head.

"Ok we can go" said harry. "Really we can stay here if you're feeling giddy, baby" i told him. "No just I'll hold you and walk" he said. "Ok" i whispered.

We both stood up. I held harry's hand and we walked out of his room. We walked in the corridor and to the lift. It was better to take the lift since harry is in this state.

Harold pressed the button. We stood in silence until the lift door opened out and we all stepped inside.

The doors opened and we stepped outside. I held harry's hand. I walked along with him slowly and Harold was on my side.

We walked towards my car and I put harry inside the passenger seat. "Harold are you ok on the back?" I asked him. "yes sweetie" he replied with a smile. I chuckled and got inside the driver's seat as this is my car.

I began to drive. "We'll buy some lunch" i said. Everyone nodded. "What do you want, harry, harold?" I asked them. "anything" replied harold. "well that anything has a name right" i replied sarcastically.

"What about some sushi and dumplings" said harry. My eyes lit up. "Yes, buy them" said harold from behind. "ok" i said smiling.

I reached the shop and got down. I saw harold too getting down. "here candy take my card" he said handing me his card. "Oh no no, harold, i already have the money" i said smiling.

"Oh come on candy, you don't make me buy anything for you" he said rolling his eyes. I chuckled and paid after giving the order.

I took the paper bags and carried them to the car. I gave the bags to harold and i began to drive once again.