EIGHT

Harry only came for like 10 days and now again i see that he is absent for like three weeks. I want to go and meet him.

I quickly drove to Harry's place and when i reached there i knocked on the door. It was opened out with a man of 40-50yrs I'm guessing it's Harry's dad "umm hello sir good evening. I umm I'm Harry's friend so i just wanted to come and meet him. Can I""oh your candice right, I'm robin Harry's step dad please come in""it's nice to meet you" i said "come sit here sweetheart, I'll just call him ok" i nodded and sat down on the couch. After sometime robin came down "umm actually he is not feeling well, so he said that he doesn't want anyone""oh please i just want to meet him once and then I'll go away, i have no problem at all""ok" he nodded and then again went back to Harry's room.

"I'm so sweetie but he doesn't want to see you""why""i don't know""oh it's ok, tell him from my side to get well soon""ok, do you want to stay Anne and Gemma will be back""no it's fine I'll leave, please tell harry to get well soon and I'll give him the notes of everything" he nodded and i walked back outside.

I walked outside his house and drove to my house. It was quite in the evening when i started to walk to Harry's house.
I don't know what was happening to me but i knew i was walking in his direction.
I didn't really care of do my homework neither my projects and all those stuff.

I reached to his house but i stood behind a tree, which they had in their garden, and it's quite dark outside now.  It was about 9pm right now and my parents must be worried about me where am I. Thank God i left my phone in the house.
I peeked and seen harry getting in his car he must be going somewhere and he was alone. I quietly sneaked inside his car while he drives off to some place.

He parked it to a very lonely place and then got down. I looked at him from the window and seen him staring at the stars
I quickly and slowly got down from the car and went behind him. He didn't even notice my presence now.

"Harry" i said and he quickly turned towards me with a shocked expression "why are you here, did you follow me" "yes i did""what do you want Candice" "why are you ignoring me harry""i don't want to talk to you Candice so please leave""why harry, why are doing this to me, what wrong did i do to you""no please leave""harry i don't care if your crazy or anything or if you don't want to talk to me. But i do want you to know that i love you, i love you so much and i care about you" i Said with tears in my eyes.

He quickly turns around and crashes his lips on mine and i kiss him back. Our lips moving in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his wrapped around my waist i pull him more to me, as we continue to kiss each other. He slowly lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. He pins against the car, as we were making out.

We were now inside the car, both of us naked. He took out the condom and lined himself i told him it was first and he didn't answer anything. He slowly pushed himself inside me streching me out, while i clung onto his shoulders and he kissed my neck. He pulled out again and slowly pushed inside me. He was very slow but tears started to flow down of my eyes. He looked at my as my eyes were red and puffy. He bent down and kissed my tears and then my whole face. Making me smile at him. He kissed my head and then my lips. "I'm close" he said after sometime he reached his high and then collapsed on top of me.

"I think you should forget about this candy" i was taken back by his words "why do you say like this harry""just please forget about this""but this was my first harry and i love you""no i don't care just please go away". I quickly put on my clothes as tears were flowing down my eyes. I looked at him one last time and he looked at me not showing a bit of sympathy "your an asshole" i yelled at him and ran out of the car.

I was crying the whole way, i walked to my house. I quickly wiped away my tears or else they'll think someone broke up with me or something else.

When i entered my house. I seen Anne and Gemma over there talking to my mom. I was shocked "candy come here" my mom said "yes hello Anne, hi Gemma" he waved at me "how are you sweetie""I'm fine""ok well i was talking about harry""i don't want to hear anything about him""candy" my spoke sternly "sweetheart please just listen to us""no Anne, i always try to talk to him he says to forget about everything and all and he doesn't to be friends with me, why what did i do""sweetie there's a reason behind it" i kept quiet "he has cancer. Last stage. That's the reason he doesn't want to talk to anyone. It doesn't wants anyone sympathy. That's the reason the doesn't talk to you and he always skips college" she was crying now

I was shocked and heart broken by her words, i felt a pain in my chest. "Your joking right Anne""no sweetie, why would I be joking about health and about my own son. We are losing him" i felt tears trickling down my eyes.

 We are losing him" i felt tears trickling down my eyes