THREE

Harry's pov:
I've always had a crush on Candice.
She is just so nice and pretty, her cute curly hair, always in a ponytail, which suits her alot.
I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I'm so nervous.
I was in my class, after this i needed to go to the lab, when i was walking i bumped into someone and they fell right on the floor, "oh my gosh I'm so sorry", i looked down to see Candice on the floor her books scattered everywhere, she rubbed her arm and looked up at me, she smiled through her pain "hey harry""hey candy I'm sorry i was just waking" i went to her and picked her up, and grabbed all her books from down, "where are you going" "my class just got over so i think I'll go to the library or the cafeteria""oh yeah even my class is over, umm can you come with me to the lab just for five minutes""yeah sure". I intertwined our fingers and went to the lab, some what it felt good to hold her hand in mine.
We reached and i found what i needed, i again closed the door.
"Come on let's go to the cafeteria""ok" i took your hand again, we sat in the cafeteria.
I sat down next to her, she blushed and looked down "what do you want""huh" "I'm just asking what you want to eat""i don't need anything and i don't make others buy for me, it's not nice""why candy, so what if i buy for you it's ok we are friends right""yeah sure""ok then tell me what you want""this bar""and coffee also""harry" she whined "it's ok candy". She blushed again, making her cheeks become a light shade of red. We got our orders and talking chatting about something random. "Hahaha, harry your jokes are so good" i chuckled "really""yeah why not""because there are some who say that my jokes sucks""aww that's not nice, but don't worry for me they are pretty good""what's your dream""umm i don't really know""oh, sorry it just slipped from my mouth""hey no candy it's ok" i leaned in and kissed her cheek, she froze on her place "oh i umm I'm sorry, i just didn't know I'm sorry" she smiled and kissed my cheek "it's ok".
"We have same classes now""yup".
"Science right""me too yeah why".
"Then why don't we meet in the same class, i only see you in the chemistry lab that's all" she pouted.
"Oh, I'm sorry about that I'm always caught up in stuff, but from now on we are best friends right""yeah""so we'll sit together have lunch together and everything together""ok done"