SIX

Candice's pov:
I've been going to college regularly and then our lab tests were coming up. I was so anxious and frightened about it. Harry has not showed up to college it was more than two months since he came to college and i was so worried. I even messaged him but he never really answered it.

I sat down in my first class, waiting for the teacher to come. "Good morning students""good morning mam". Thomas came and took a seat next to me, "hi" he said i just ignored him. "Hi Candice" i ignored him for the hundred time.

Once my class was over, i immediately packed all my things and began to leave the class when someone pulled my hand "ouch" i yelled in pain "oh I'm sorry" it was thomas i yanked my hand away from him and then started to walk "candice please wait let me talk to you" "i don't want to talk to you thomas, please leave me alone""no not until you hear me out""what is it""I'm sorry""it's ok bye".......

College was over soon, as some of my classes were cancelled i called my father asking him to pick me. When i came home, i decided to take a nap as i was quite exhausted because in the evening i wanted to go to Harry's house.....................

I got up and had a bath, then i put on some baggy clothes. My mom made my coffee "where are you going""umm to Harry's house, i have some college work to do"'ok when will you be back""soon"

I walking upto Harry's house. Once i reached i rang the bell and it was opened by Anne Harry's mother "umm good evening Anne""good evening candy, come inside""how are you""umm I'm good, how is harry i just came to see him. He did not come to college for so long. I was worried about him" her face fell immediately when i spoke about harry and it looked like she was about to cry "umm Anne, are you ok""uh, yeah i am"
"I'll just go and tell him that your come" i nodded and sat down on the couch............

I waited for like 10mins until gemma showed up, "hey candice how are you""hi I'm good what about you""same just sad now a days" she shrugged "oh why so""i don't know""hmm""so what makes you come here, it's been so long""oh yeah I came to see harry. Umm he hasn't been in college since two months so i guess i wanted to meet him""oh umm actually he is" suddenly Anne interupted her "oh umm Candice umm harry doens't want to meet you, I'm sorry sweetie but he doesn't want to" i was taken back by her words why doesn't he want to meet me.

I felt tears forming in my eyes "please can I go meet him, please" they nodded.
I walked upto Harry's room, i quietly knocked on it "mom what is it, i said i don't want to come out of my room""harry it's me candice" i spoke it was quiet for a while "umm candy, i don't want to talk you so please go""harry i just came to ask how you are nothing else""i just don't want to talk to you Candice""i didn't do anything harry please talk to me""no go away""i miss you harry""i don't miss you, now please go""bye harry" i said as i walked down with tears in my eyes. "Bye Anne, bye Gemma" i said and walked out.

Harry's pov:
I know that i shouldn't have spoken to Candice that way, but what can I do. I really miss her alot and I've started to grow feelings for her. But i can't tell what is wrong with me. I want to have a relationship with her, but i can't. I cannot. I don't want anyone to know what's wrong with me. I felt myself getting closer to her. As my eyes started to water.