FIFTEEN

Harry's pov:
I sighed as i put down my laptop. I'm feeling so sleepy. My classes were just done and it was done. This time i choosed business and sociology as my subjects.

I went upto bed where i seen candice sleeping like a cute baby. I got in bed with her and under the covers next to her. She turned and smiled at me "harry" she mumbled and brought me to her.

I kissed her lips and rested my head on her chest. "How was your class haz" she asked "good baby" i said which made her chuckle.

"Haz when do you need to go for you kemo therapy today" she asked me "umm probably at 1pm why babe" i asked her "nothing just simply" she said. I nodded and cuddled up to her chest.

She held me close to her and we both drifted off to sleep.

Candice's pov:
I heard my notification sounds coming which made me stir in my sleep. I arrogantly grabbed my phone to see who is that messaging me.

It was some Instagram notification. I looked at the time and seen it was 12noon. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

I had a wash and then went to harry. He needs to take his chemotherapy on time.

"Harry baby" i shook him a little bit. I just didn't want to wake up him and scream that's not my type.

"Babe" i shook him more and kissed his cheek. He wiggled next to me which made me chuckle.

He slowly opened his eyes. "Baby" he said "harry come on now let's get you ready we need to go to the hospital today remember baby" i said and kissed his head.

"Hmm, but i wanna sleep" he said and pulled me on top of him. "Ha-harry" i said and giggled. "come on now. We'll go and come back then you can take rest baby" i said.

He nodded and got up. He went to the washroom. While i was braiding my hair.

He came out "your so beautiful baby" he said and hugged me from behind "and your so pretty harry" i said and giggled.

"Ok now come on let's go, are you done love" i asked "yes babe" he said. He honestly looks so cute in a bandana.

"You look so cute" i said. He blushed "ok now come on".

"I never knew that you could drive baby' he asked me as i drove the car. "Of course i know honestly i learnt it by myself" i said kinda feeling proud of myself.

"Are you serious" he asked "mhm" i nodded my head "did you like anytime i mean crash or" he asked "yes i had alot of accidents and then got hurt on my head a few times, but it's ok. I guess i deserved it" i said.

"Oh lovie, didn't you farther teach ya" he asked i was on the very urge to cry now. "Ok haz we reached come on" i said and we got out.

While in the hospital//////
"Ok so like we have said we are gonna start we alkylating agents ok, so this is gonna hurt a little bit he has to bear it" the doctor spoke.

"Yeah ok" harry said and smiled at me. "Haz, can you" i asked him "haz baby is that my nickname from you, it's so cute keep calling me that" he said and smiled.

I gave him a sympathetic smile and kissed his head.

"Ok come this way" the doctor said and we followed him. We reached a room which was all of a different smell.

I seen so many injections and many other stuff. I was so scared of all this.

The doctor made harry sit down and he started to do his work. "Oww" he said. "baby is it hurting" i asked him as i kissed his head "yes it hurts alot baby" he said and tears fell down his eyes.

After 4hours it was done. The doctor took out all those pipes and the injections. I helped him get up and he hugged me immediately.

"It's ok haz, everything will be fine" i said. Tears were forming in my eyes. "I just want to be normal" he sobbed. "I know baby i know" i said and wiped my tears.

He pulled away and kissed my cheek. "Thank you for coming with me" he said "of course love, its my duty to support my beautiful baby" i said which made him smile.

"Ok now come on let's go home, then we'll cook and cuddle we'll watch some movies and be lazy" i said he nodded.

"The next dose will be next week" the doctor said "ok thank you doctor" i said "anytime take care and eat alot of healthy food, and don't do much work and don't stress out" he said. We nodded and came out.