ELEVEN

Third person pov:
Harry and candice were happy together now. But the only thing that she keeps thinking everyday. She doens't eat properly. She visits harry everyday.
And without fail she goes to church everyday and lits candles for his good health and for his life.
Right now she was at the church with harry. She looked at him and smiled knowing that he's hers now, but not for too long. Her face became sad. Tears formed in her eyes. Meanwhile his eyes were closed and praying. She closed her eyes and kept praying as tears flew down them. After sometime she opened her and looked at him. He frowned and wiped away her tears. "Baby what's wrong" he asked her as he cupped her face "nothing hazza" she said trying to change the topic "no baby tell me what's wrong, without a reason nobody cries now tell me so that i can make you smile" he said which made her chuckle and smile "nothing your here with me that's all i want, i love you" she said "aww baby i love you tooo""hey that's my dialogue" she said as she pouted "guess now it's mine's" they both laughed and then shared a passionate kiss. She pulled away "why did you pull away" he asked "because we are in the church, i mean it's a holy place of God soo" she trailed off "it's ok God knows that we both love each other, we can kiss each other also anytime".

They got into the car "baby let's go to my house" she told him "ok babe, let's go then" he said and drove to her house

They reached and she opened its with her spare key. "Don't worry mom and dad are not here. They're gone for a house warming party, they won't be back until evening i guess. So now we are all alone and we have this house to ourselves now" she said excitedly. Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around her. She looked into his eyes and he did the same "I'm lucky to have you in my life" she said he smiled and kissed her nose. "Your truly beautiful candy" she blushed and looked down "so are you harry" she said.

They both leaned in and connected they lips in a passionate kiss. He cupped her face and deepened the kiss. He pulled away immediately as he needed air. She ran her fingers through his curls and kissed his neck. She smiled and he pulled her close to him.

He bent down and kissed the side of my earlobe making me sigh, "i love you baby" he whispered in my ear "i love you too pretty boy" i said as my eyes were shut.

He pulled away and smirked "where is your bedroom" he asked onto the right i pointed it to him. "Ok jump" he said i jumped on him as we started to kiss each other passionately.

He took me and went to my bedroom. He slowly put me down on the bed and kissed my neck before coming up and kissing my lips. He removed her clothes and then his clothes.

He hovered on top of of her and kissed her head. She smiled and pulled him closer to her she ran her fingers through his head and kissed his cheek. He took out the condom and wrapped it around himself around it she seen it and then sighed he looked at her confused "baby are you ok do you want me to" he asked her as he caressed her cheek "umm haz i just didn't want you to wear a condom" she whispered he frowned "you should have told me baby that your on birth control" he said "no I'm not" she said quietly he chuckled and kissed her lips "baby do you want a baby" he asked her with a smile plastic on his face "i just want to feel all of you" she said "don't worry you will. But if we don't protect ourselves we gonna end up having a baby, with which i won't be there to look after. So i don't want you to pressure yourself love. Now let's enjoy our given time" he said

He thrusted into her slowly burying himself deep inside her "you can move" with that he started to move his hips against hers they moaned we they reached they high and he collapsed on top of Her. She smiled and hugged him while massaging his hair and head.

She kissed his head and closed her eyes

After a while well after an hour or something she opened her eyes and seen him laying next to her. She smiled and admired him carefully. She giggled and kissed his hair. She pulled the blanket close to her body as she smiled in what happened earlier.

She got up and wore on some comfy clothes before going to the kitchen.
She started to make lunch for the two of them as her parents were not home. And Once it was done. She took it and covered it with a lid. She went to her bedroom to see harry sleeping. She frowned and went upto him.

She looked at him and checked if he is breathing she sighed when she felt his hot breath on her hand. She smiled and took his hands and kissed it. "Hazzy" she whispered i shook him but nothing. "Baby" i shook him more. Then suddenly his rubbed his eyes and then looked at me he smiled and i calmed down and hugged him immediately. He rubbed my back and kissed my head "I'm happy to see you" i said and he chuckled.

I kissed him sweetly. "Come on i made lunch let's eat before it turns cold" i said and took him to the dining table. "What you made" he asked her "i made omlette and rice, i hope you like it" she said and put his food in the plate "of course I'll love it no matter what" he said. She kissed his cheek and then started to eat.

After eating they both were watching movies and while cuddling they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms