THIRTY SIX

Harry's pov;

Tears formed in my eyes. With the look on their eyes when they came inside my room the first time I knew my time was up. Who am I kidding even, I'm a medical student too.

I kissed my sweetheart's head as she rested it on my stomach. I ran my fingers through my hair as she peacefully slept.

I kissed her hand and played with her fingers. "I'm sorry my love. I have to leave you" i whispered as i cried silently.

"But i have kept letters for you and songs for you baby. So that you can listen to them and think of me" i said crying silently.

My tears fell on her hand. I sniffled slightly in order not to wake her up. I saw her lift her head up and look at me.

I widened my eyes and immediately wiped away my tears "baby" she whispered. She immediately got up so that her face was level towards mine.

She crawled towards me and brought my head to her chest. I whimpered there as she rubber my back and whispered sweet nothings.

I felt her press soft kisses on my forehead and run her fingers through my hair Holding me closely to her chest.

"Baby please don't cry" she said her voice breaking. I shook my head and sobbed in her chest.

She kept rubbing my back soothing me. I'll miss this embrace. I'll miss her a lot. I'll miss everyone and everything but mostly her.

I kissed her chest and looked up at her. Her face was tear stained. I got up. She looked at me and sighed.

"Harry please don't cry" she whispered cupping my face ever so gently. "i hate this life so much candy" i said staring at her.

"I know my love" she said rubbing my eyes and kissing them gently. Her lips lingered there for a few seconds until she pulled away.

"I have something to tell you" i said looking into her eyes. "yes" she said. "I have kept some letters for you to read them and some songs too, you will find it in my personal drawer" i told her.

"Ok baby" she said smiling. I kissed her cheek. She smiled and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed her back. I'll miss these lips, her kissing me and us making soft love. Her kisses are so addicting. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she opened her mouth. We both made out on the college bed and pulled away out of breath.

She inahled and exhaled deeply. I smiled at her and brought her hands kissing them.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "Can you cuddle me for some time?' i asked her. "Yes of course sweetheart" she said smiling.

She laid on the hospital bed sitting on her back and brought my face to her chest while she cuddled me.

Candice's pov;

I ran my fingers through his fluffy and wild hairy curls. I think he knows what it is.

I don't know where Harold is. He left us and went somewhere else. I decided to message him.

Candice- Harold were are you...?
Harold- Im buying some lunch for us and harry. Tacos.
Candice- Ok come quick....
Harold- Ok candy.

I set my phone down and sighed running my fingers through his hair. Why isn't his family already here. Didn't Harold tell them already.

"Baby""yes harry""i want to tell you one more thing. Please don't take it in a bad way""uhm no harry i won't""ok let's wait for Harold to come and then I'll tell you". I sighed. "Well what is it?' i asked him.

"Curiousity killed the cat" he said making me brust out in laughter.

Our laughter died down when the door opened out and it was Harold

Our laughter died down when the door opened out and it was Harold. I smiled softly at him. He gave me back that smile and stepped inside the room.

"Brother come here" said harry patting the bed. I smiled and shifted aside to make place for Harold.

He placed the paper bag on the chair and got in bed next to us. I giggled. "Wow we are a trio" i said still giggling.

"Yes we are" said harold smiling at harry and me. I kissed Harry's head. He smiled at me.

"So I need to share or tell something to y'all" said harry lifting his head from my chest. I looked at Harold and smiled at him before turning my face to harry.

"I know I'll be gone soon. But one thing it's like my last wish and I hope that y'all keep it" said harry.

I inhaled deeply. "Yeah tell us" encouraged Harold. Harry took my hand and Harold's interlocking our fingers together with his hand embracing ours.

I gulped, nervous, and anxious on what he was about to say. "I want y'all always to be together no matter what. I want to see y'all both happy. Promise me that y'all will never forget about me each other and will always be together. I'll be so happy, because my heart dwells in you both. Until forever and until we meet again y'all will be together. Is that ok" he said with tears in his eyes.

I nodded smiling through my tears

I nodded smiling through my tears. I turned to harold and he was crying already looking at the both of us.

"Of course harry we'll keep that promise" said harold. "yes baby, i promise you that" i told him smiling.

"Ok thank you. That's good. I'll be happy and my soul will be in peace" he said smiling. I nodded.

"Uhm harry i brought us lunch. Let's have now. I'm so hungry" he said. I knew Harold was changing the topic.

"Uhm yeah baby we should" i said. Harry nodded smiling. "I brought your favourite tacos" said harold. I giggled.

"Baby feed me please" harry said giving me the doe eyes. I chuckled and fed him and ate myself.