THIRTY FIVE

Harry's pov;

I woke up to the sunrise. I saw that candy was not there in bed. Maybe she's in the kitchen or in the bathroom. I got up and brushed my teeth and walked outside the bedroom.

I was feeling extremely weak in my whole body especially in my head. I felt really very dizzy. I walked to the kitchen and didn't see candy there.

I frowned where she is. I walked to the hallroom, until i heard the front door open. I saw her walk in. She had some bags in her hand and a phone to her ear.

She looked at me and smiled. "Ok harry's awake I'll call you, later ok bye" she said smiling and cut it off. She set the bags down and walked to me.

I quickly engulfed her in a warm tight hug as i was feeling extremely weak and dizzy. I closed my eyes taking in her warm presence and her soft smell. Black dots appeared before my eyes and that's when i knew i blacked out.

Candice's pov;

I was hugging harry tightly and so was he. He usually doesn't hug me this tightly, all of a sudden he is. I tried pulling away, but it seems like he doesn't want to pull away. Ok.

"Harry, baby you're making me breathless" i chuckled but no response. With some force. I pulled away from him and saw he was unconscious.

I fell on the ground with him in my lap. My eyes started to water. No no this can't happen. I can't lose him. He's just unconscious.

I immediately pulled out my phone and failed Harold's number. He immediately picked it up.

"Hey candy"
"H-harold, p-please come here soon. Harry is unconscious or i don't know. Please Harold please come here" i cried through the phone.
"Ok, baby I'll be there. Don't cry ok. Just try waking him up ok. I'll be there soon" he said and hung up.

I set my phone in my pocket and patted harry's cheek "harry, please baby. What happened?" i cried. I kissed his lips trying to get him to wake up. But it didn't seem to work.

I heard the front door open and footsteps. I looked up and saw harold with a sad expression and teary eyes. "Candy what happened to him" he asked croching down.

"Harold i don't know what happened, he was hugging me and then all of a sudden i tried pulling away but he didn't then i pulled myself from him saw him unconscious" i said crying uncontrollably.

"Shh, please don't cry. It's ok, i brought the car. We'll take him to the hospital ok" said harold. I nodded.

We both carried harry to the car. I was in the backseat with harry in my lap, and Harold was driving to the hospital while i told him the directions.

Soon enough we reached the hospital and harry was laid on the stretcher and they took him to the ICU.

I waited out with Harold. I hugged him tightly and cried on his chest. "Shh don't worry everything will be fine" he whispered softly while caressing my back.

I whimpered in his chest and his soft words calmed me down. I pulled away and he sat me down on one of the hospital chairs.

We waited in silence until I saw the doctor coming out of the room which they took harry in.

I immediately stood up and Harold came with me. "How is my brother doctor, is there something" asked Harold. I gulped and looked at the doctor waiting for his answer.

"I would like to talk to y'all in private" said the doctor. My heart stopped, and i was scared with what the doctor was going to say.

I gulped and walked with Harold to the doctor's office. We sat down and looked at the doctor.

"Harry's condition is very critical. I can just tell yall this. Anytime anything can happen. The cancer has rapidly spread through out his body and no medication is working on him. I'm sorry to tell y'all this, but please call his relatives and anyone before anything happens to him" said the doctor.

My heart sunk. I sat back in my place. I didn't want to do. "how much of time are you giving doctor" asked Harold. "I can say well, just today one day or tonight. I don't know. I'm sorry" he said and got up and walked away.

I cried so badly. And Harold immediately pulled me to his chest. I sobbed on his chest. "I don't want to lose him" i choked on my breath.

"Shh candy please calm down" he said his voice breaking, which means he too was crying.. I shook my head.

"I want to go see him" i said. Harold got up and we walked to harry's room. I saw him laying there, fighting for his life.

I took his hand and pressed a kiss on it. He looked at me and smiled. "Baby, please fight my love. Your strong don't forget that" i said.

Harry had tears in his eyes. He sat up and i hugged him tightly. I cried on his shoulders. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Stop crying my baby, I'll be here with you always. I love you so much" he said. "I love you too harry" i said and pressed my lips on his.

I gave some time for Harold and harry, as it was necessary. After a while Harold got up and went to make phone calls while I was with harry just staring at him.