TWENTY EIGHT

Harry's pov;
I was so happy with candy tonight. I'm glad i brought her to this date. Maybe when i go away she'll think of this and be happy.

She looks so happy. I'm so glad. We roamed about the whole amusement park and went on many rides.

I heard her giggling and laughing. "Oh jesus we both are drenched" i heard her say as we got down from that heavy water slide ride.

I looked at her and she was heavenly beautiful. She came to me and rubbed my forehead. I pulled her by her waist and kissed her passionately.

She pulled away and giggled. "I love you" "i love you too" she breathed out. I smiled and pulled her towards the snacks center.

"Wanna eat something baby" i smirked at her. "Sure what do they get here" she asked me. "let's find out baby" i told her.

We went there waited "what do you want baby" i asked her "hmm what about some chicken nuggets" i told her "and a chimney cake" she Exclaimed.

I nodded "wait let's buy them together" she told. I chuckled "baby we'll have to buy them together" i chuckled and kissed her head.

She nodded. "Ok then let's go" she spoke. There a small line until we reached the counter "two chicken nuggets and two chimney cakes" i told them. "Which flavour chimney cake" they asked me.

I turned to candy "baby which flavour chimney cake" i asked her "hmm chocolate" she said. "ok one chocolate and one vanilla" i told them.

"Ten minutes" they said. I nodded and went to the other counter. They gave us our order. Then candy took to a corner near the grass as we both sat down.

"Look baby we can see the stars from here" i heard her say. I nodded and looked at her. She's so beautiful. I smiled at her. Her beautiful smile. An angelic smile.

"You have an angelic smile" i told her. She turned to look at me which her cheeks crimson red. I laughed out loud. She blushed and looked down. "umm thank you harry" she spoke.

"Let's eat yeah" i told her. She nodded. We began eating the chicken nuggets. I looked at her eating. She so cute. I smiled and kissed her lips. She was caugh off guard but kissed me back.

We pulled away. I held her hands as she feed me. She smiled and kissed my cheek. We both ate up the nuggets now we were eating the chimney cake. "How is it harry" she asked me. "it tasty baby, i never about a chimney cake until today" i told her.

She widened her eyes at me once again. She laughed out loud "it's ok baby but you know now right" she told me. I nodded. I kept looking at her.

She's the one for me and I'm gonna leave in the between all of a sudden. I love her so much. I looked at her once again and kissed her passionately tasting the cake on her lips.

I kissed her with so much passion and love. I'm gonna miss kissing her and touching her. I pulled away and looked in her eyes. "ba-baby, i don't have much time with me, i don't wanna leave you and go" i spoke. Tears starting to form in my eyes.

She looked at me. "H-harry please don't say that" she whimpered. "I know myself candy, i know I'll leave you, but i don't want to, i want to live with you forever" i spoke as i held her hands.

She got up crying and ran towards the car. I heard her little whimpers. I walked upto her to the car and knocked on the door. "baby please open the door" i begged her.

She kept crying and crying. I had the car keys. I opened the drivers seat and got in. She looked at me and hugged me tightly. "I don't want you too go, please harry" she cried on my shoulder.

"I-i'm scared to leave you baby, I'm on last stage i have no hope that I'll live" i cried to her. She pulled away and looked at me. She just shook her head. She cupped my face and kissed me hard.

We pulled away. We were at the backseat now. She was sitting on my lap kissing my whole face and my neck. I held her tightly.

I removed her top i kissed her chest. She closed her eyes. She looked at me through her teary eyes. She removed my hoodie and kissed me passionately once again.

I removed her jeans and so did she. I laid her down and hovered on top of her. She looked at me and smiled. I removed her underwear. She's beautiful. I smiled and took out the condom from my pocket.

I removed my briefs and wrapped the condom around my length. "Baby i love you so much" i whispered as i pushed myself inside her. "I love you too harry" she moaned.

Once i was fully inside her. I paused and looked at her face. She looked at me and cupped my face and whispered. "You can move now". I nodded and started to rock out hips together.

She clung onto my back and pulled me more to her. I kissed her head and looked into her eyes. "I love you so much" i moaned as i clenched my eyes shut.

"I.......love.......you....." I heard her say. I looked at her. She clenched around me. I can't believe I'm making love to this girl.

"I'm so close harry""me too baby" i moaned. "Ahhh". We both reached our high. I collapsed on top of her. I felt her rub my back and massage my head.

I smiled and looked up at her. She smiled tears in her eyes. She kissed my head and kissed me once again on my lips.