FOUR

Candice's pov:
Me and harry were hanging out a lot these past few days, while in college also. I could see Thomas my ex boyfriend looking at us and giving harry a death glare. He was my ex boyfriend, we didn't date only, he was just my so called boyfriend who wanted to have sex with me, so i broke it off with him.
I was sitting in the garden with harry and talking randomly, Thomas was passing by with his girlfriend, harry looked at me and i smiled he leaned and kissed my cheek. "Umm i really like you candy""i like you too harry" i kissed his cheek. We got up, as the bell rang, when we were going to our class, Thomas came in our way and stopped i sighed in annoyance "what is Thomas can you leave we have to go" i spoke harshly "i miss you Candice, why are you hanging out with him""because he is my friend and i can hangout with whoever i want it's none of your damm businesses""i don't want you to hangout with him""oh you'll say and I'll do" i took harry hand in mine "come on let's leave from this guy". When we walked thomas rushed to us and pulled harry shoulder "what's your bloody problem thomas, can't you leave us alone""can you leave us two and go back to your girlfriend" harry spoke calmly Thomas fisted his punch in Harry's stomach and he fell on the ground, i turned and slapped him hardly "you shouldn't have done that to me""you deserve it" i pushed and went to harry. "Are you ok" then Thomas came and pulled me by my hair, "ahh" i cried out he took harry and punched him on his face and on his stomach, i went and tried to pull him, i pulled his hair, i got so angry that i kicked him and he fell down "harry are you ok""yeah i am", someone pushed me from the back and i knew who it was, then Thomas and harry started fighting Thomas was punching harry in the stomach "stop" i screamed i went to separate them, but thomas hit me in the face, i again went and pushed him and punched him "don't ever raise your hands on a girl, that shows who you are" i slapped him and then went to harry his mouth was bleeding very badly "I'm so sorry harry, i never knew all this would happen, it's all my mistake""no candy don't say that, he is a very jealous boy" i had tears in my eyes as i hugged harry, he had all bruises on his face the principal came "what happened over here" one student went and showed the video. They called our parents but before that, we went away to the hospital. I was bandaged on my head as i was hurt and harry on his stomach, they put some ointment for his bruises and all. He was lying down, and i was sitting at the corner of his bed, "I'm sorry harry, that bustard""woah candy" he laughed i kissed his cheek and caressed it cheek "oww""sorry" i looked in his eyes, and he did the same. We leaned in and connected our lips in a sweet passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync, he put his hand behind my head and pulled my more closer. We pulled away and seen two faces watching us with shock it was harry mom and his sister Gemma, "oops sorry" i tried to move from there "hey it's ok sweetie""hey""hi" i got up and went and sat on the next bed. I closed my eyes for a while.