TWENTY SIX

We were cuddling in bed. We just had s*x. Still as he was laying down.

Our legs tangled with each other's. He looked like he was thinking something.

"i wanna take you out on a date babe" harry asked me.

I smiled and nodded "ok" i whispered. He bent down and kissed passionately.

He sighed making me pull away from him. He looked at me and pouted I giggled and kissed his pout.

"Ok where are you taking me" i asked him. "Hmm somewhere on a date, something which is fun and you'll like it" he smirked.

"Oh come on just a little bit" i pouted at him. "Fine" he sighed.

"Ok so it's where we'll have alot of fun and like games and stuff, that's it" he said.

"Oh, i don't know what your referring to baby" ok said. He kissed me and giggled.

"That's what I want" he whispered. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

I held the bedsheet to my chest as i looked at him.

He smiled and kissed my neck. I got up and put on his shirt and my underwear.

I seen him smirking at me. I chuckled and threw his clothes at him. "how can I wear my clothes when your wearing my shirt" he said and chuckled.

"It's because i like you shirts and your clothes they smell like you, my goof ball" i said.

"You look adorable in them babe" he said. I smirked and winked at him.

"What time is it?" I asked him "quarter to two" he said. "Ok I'll make some lunch for us" i kissed him and went to the kitchen.

I started to make some healthy food. As i was cooking i felt two pairs of arms wrapped around my waist.

I smiled and inhaled his scent, he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"What you making" he asked "lunch baby" i said. I turned and kissed him.

He smiled. I blushed and went to the fridge "who taught you to cook" he asked me.

"Me, myself" i smirked at him "ooohh really i guess i plan on making you the house wife then baby" he said.

I blushed and looked down "yeah, yeah" i Chuckled. I began cutting the vegetables. "Did you take your medicine?" I asked him.

"Yeah i-" he got cut off by the phone ringing. "I'll take it baby" he said. I nodded.

Once i was done cutting the vegetables. I decided to go check on him.

I seen him sitting on the bed and talking to someone with the biggest smile on his face.

I couldn't help but seeing him smile i felt happy. He looked at me and mouthed "i love you" i blushed "i love you too" i mouthed back.

I walked back to the kitchen

I walked back to the kitchen. Once i boiled and then fried the vegetables. The lunch was done.

"Baby lunch is done" i called out for him.
"Hey baby" he came out of the room.

"What's up you have the biggest smile on your face" i teased him. "Yeah i was talking to one of my relatives, he's very nice and i told him about you. He said that I'm lucky" he giggled.

"Of course my baby" i said "lucky in seems that I'm lucky to have a girl friend like you, i told him how you support me how your always there for me, how you love me although I'm sick, and treat me as a normal person, I'm indeed lucky" he said.

I looked at him, a few tear fell from his face. "Hey" i walked upto him and wiped his tears. I kissed his whole face.

"The one who's lucky over here is me, to have such an amazing boyfriend like you. I love you so much" i whispered as i pressed my lips on his.

Not heated but just love and passion. We pulled away, i pecked his lips. "Can I call it even and say that we both are lucky to have each other" i asked him.

His eyes lit up "yeah yeah" he said. "Ok i wanna tell you one more thing" he said. "what is it?" I asked him.

"Remember when we had s*x when you told me i was your first time" he said. I nodded "yeah what about that?" I asked him.

"Umm well that day was my first time too" he said which made me shock and happy.

"Oh my God yeah, really baby, you don't know how happy I am right now" i exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

I peppered his neck and the side of his face with kisses. He giggled and i pulled away i cupped his face and kissed him passionately.

"I love you, i love you soooo much" i exclaimed against his lips

"I love you, i love you soooo much" i exclaimed against his lips. "I love you too baby" he whispered.

I pulled him to the dining table and set his place. "It looks yummy" he said. "Yeah, really""mhm what's this actually".

"It's rice, and lime grilled chicken, with spinach and beans, hey see i cut the spinach and the beans very tiny so the green thing is that" i told him.

He nodded. I kissed his head and sat down eating.

"Here baby your meds" i gave it to him and he took it.