TWENTY FOUR

Candice's pov:

I got a notification on my WhatsApp. I checked it out. It was Harry's reports.

I quickly downloaded it and went through it.

I seen it. It says that the cancer has reached upto his Brain.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. "Baby where are you" harry called and i immediately put my phone down.

And wiped away my tears. I forced a smile on my face as he sat down next to me.

He laid his head on my lap and i smiled and looked down at him.

He was so cute. His bandana looking so beautiful on him.

I kissed his head, then his nose and then his lips savoring the moment.

I smiled and pulled away. "I love you so much" i whispered as i caressed his cheek.

"I love you too" he said and pulled in down for a another kiss.

"Ok, umm harry we need to go to the doctor" i said his became sad and hurtful again.

He pouted. I looked at him in awe and kissed his pout.

"Ok baby come on, we need to go your reports must have come" i said.

He pouted more and cuddled to my stomach. I smiled and played with his curls.

"You don't have to worry love i love you so much" i said and kissed his nose.

He giggled. He got up and kissed my head.

We got ready and drove to the hospital.
I was so anxious and so nervous.

When we reached i kissed him and then we got inside the hospital.

"Umm Dr quin" i asked. "This room 203" the recipient said "oh and what's the patient's name" she asked. "Umm harry styles" i said.

"Ok well here's the reports" she said and gave me the reports.

We both walked to room number 203 met with dr quin.

We sat down and gave doctor the reports.

He looked at it for a while. While harry took my hand and held it tightly. I knew he was scared.

Then the doctor looked at him and then me.

"Umm harry this says that the cancer has reached upto your brain" the doctor spoke sadly.

Harry's face fell. He looked so depressed. I squeezed his hand. 

Tears flew down his eyes. "Baby, harry look at me" i said. "Umm we can give you more chemotherapy harry if you want to, we'll do anything to help you good" said the doctor.

"I-ill see" harry spoke. Tears began flowing uncontrollably from his eyes. I took him and made him rest his head on my shoulder.

"You'll both can talk I'll give you'll some time" the doctor said and went away.

I looked at harry and kissed his head. "Candy can you please call my mum" he asked. "Of course baby" i said and gave a call to his mum.

It rung a few times then she picked it up. "Hello Anne good morning actually harry needs to talk to you it's kinda urgent so if you don't mind" i asked her.

"Oh sorry love, but right now I'm busy tell harry I'll call him later ok bye" she said and cut the call.

"Harry, anne is busy" i said. He sighed. "Ok" he said. He kissed my head and looked at me.

"They won't be any harm right in more chemo" he asked. "No baby, we'll also take measures ok" i said.

"Ok" he said. Just then the doctor came in. "So did you'll make the decision" he asked.

"Yes he says that he'll take more chemo" i said."ok good but I'm telling you that it will be more hurtful and you'll have to take good rest and eat properly yeah" the doctor said.

"Yes doctor don't worry of that I'll take care of him" i said and smiled at harry.

"Ok good I'll prepare everything tomorrow be here by 8in the morning" he said.

We nodded and got out. We got in the car. "Baby please don't leave me" harry started crying.

I immediately stopped the car "baby what i would never leave you honey come here" i said.

I opened my arms for him and got in the backseat. He rested his head on my chest and cried.

"Shh lovie stop crying don't worry I'm always here for you don't worry everything's gonna be fine, and i love you so much" i said and kept kissing his head.

He looked up and nodded. "I love you too" and kissed me passionately.

I giggled and pulled away. "now do you want some icecream" i asked him. He smiled "yes" he said.