THIRTY ONE

Harry's pov;

"Baby are you ready" i heard candy say. "Yes baby" i said. I heard the bedroom door open which means she's here.

She came and wrapped her arms around me. I felt her smile as she snuggled up my back. I hummed and pulled her in front of me.

"Baby your so strong" she said as she kissed my nose. "Thank you baby you make me strong" i said as I kissed her lips.

She giggled. "Let's go bunny" she said. I nodded. We locked the house and walked towards our car.

"I'll drive baby" she whined. "Fine but coming back time, I'll be driving" i said. She nodded.

I gave the keys as i got in the passenger's seat while she got in the driver's seat.

She hit the gas pedal as she began driving. "To be honest you look so hot while you're driving" i said smirking at her.

She looked at me with a very cute and happy smile. I leaned in and kissed her cheek as she turned to the sideway.

About after fifteen minutes we reached the hospital as she took in the driveway.

I took out my seatbelt as we both got down. We walked together hand in hand. We reached the receptionest.

"We have an appointment today with doctor brown" she said. "Patient's name" asked the receptionist. "Harry styles" candy said. I smiled at her.

"Ok you may go and wait in room number 8, because doctor brown has already a patient, until then we need to check the height, weight and oxygen levels" said the receptionest.

I nodded. Candy looked at me and i postion myself on the height stand.

"6ft" i said candy to the receptionist. She nodded and wrote it down . "Weight" she asked. I stood on the weight machine and checked it.

"56kgs" said answered candy once again with a worried expression last time I was 60kgs. Nevermind.

"Any symptoms" asked the receptionist once again. I whispered to candy. She nodded and told the receptionest.

"Headaches, weight loss, fatigue, appetite loss" whispered candy with a very sad face. She turned to me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Here you go ma'am and please wait in the waiting room, when it's your number you will be called" said the receptionest.

We nodded and walked towards room number 8. We both sat down in silence until I felt Candy's hand on mine as she caressed my hand with her thumb.

I turned to look at her but she was already looking at me. I kissed her head and she smiled.

When she got a phone call. "Baby one second" she said as she got up and went to speak.

I decided to call up Harold and ask him when he is coming here. "Hello brother" he giggled.
I smiled through my phone
"Hello to you too, how are you doing" i asked him.
"Brother I'm fine, as you know this doctor's work is kinda tiring" he groaned. I chuckled.
"So I want you to meet a very special person of mine" i said smiling and looking over at candy.
"Awe i wanna them" said Harold.
"You need to come here for it Harold, when are you coming u really miss you bro" i sighed.
"Yes I know well I'll an off and I'll be there don't worry I'll be there soon" he said.
"Ok I need to go I'm at the doctor's, I'll call you later" i told him.
"Good thing and let me know about it" he said.
"Ok" with that i hung up.

Candice's pov; 

"Who was that baby" i asked him.
"Oh my brother" he said smiling.
"Ahh i see I never knew you had a brother" i told him smiling.
"He will be coming here so I will introduce you to him" he said smiling.

Just as I was about so say something. Harry's name was called. So we both got up and walked to the doctor's office.

He had examined harry. "You're reports are here mr styles" said doctor brown.

He gave us a look. I knew that look when something bad happens. "Mr styles I'm sorry to say this but" he paused for a second until he looked at us with a sympathetic smile.

"You're not responding properly to your medication, the report says that the cancer has spread through your body. And your weight loss, I'm sorry mr styles what all we could do we have done, i can only suggest you to take the meds on time" he said and looked at me.

"Is this your wife mr styles" doctor brown asked harry. "She's my girlfriend. If she were not there I would have been dead by now" said harry.

"Harry no" i told him. "It's ok baby let me say" he said. Doctor looked at me and smiled.

"You're very lucky mr styles, usually people run behind money but she's a diamond" said the doctor.

"Yeah I know" said harry.
"Mr styles if you don't mind could I have a word with your girlfriend" he asked. Harry nodded and walked outside.

"Yes doctor" i asked him.
"You will have to call his family and let them know, anytime, anything can happen and you need to sign these papers, two people" said doctor brown.

I felt tears trickling in my eyes. I nodded and got up and walked out.

I saw him sitting there alone.
"Baby let's go home" i said smiling. He looked up at me and I saw his eyes red, fluffy.

I cupped his cheeks "baby don't worry you are gonna be alright i just spoke to the doctor he said you need to take your meds properly then you will be alright ok baby" i told him.

He sighed and got up. I needed to talk with his brother as soon as possible.