TWO

Candice's pov:
I reached Harry's house and rang the bell it was opened out with a women of 35 to 40 yrs "umm hello mam good evening I'm Candice Harry's friend actually he called me so that we both could study for our practicles and exam, as we have to work out together, because we are partenered" i was rambling "oh hello sweetheart, I'm Anne Harry's mother, come in" "harry come down someone came for you" i seen him coming downstairs he looked so cute with his bandana wrapped around his curls he eyes lit up when he seen me, i smiled and waved at him "uh hey""hi""come to my room, for studying" i looked over at his mother and she nodded. Harry guided me to his room and then when we were inside he locked the door, "umm so""i think we should study yeah""yeah" i nodded. He came and sat next to me, with that we started to practice on our practicles, revised and learned about the project and wrote it down in our books, it was past two hours i seen the time it was 7:30pm "oh my gosh harry, i think i need to go or else my parents will be mad at me, it was nice talking to you and studying also we'll continue later on tomorrow yeah""oh ok Candice but why don't you have dinner and then go""no not today sorry, if it becomes more late then it won't be nice, sorry but some other time i promise you" "oh ok candy" he left to the door and then i reached home. I seen my father giving me a death glare i went to the bedroom and changed "so what did you learn""huh, i studied and learnt on our project and practical anything else""hmm""come eat dinner""coming"