FOURTEEN

Candice's pov:
"Hmm" i sighed as i jumped on the bed and layed on my stomach. "Finally we get to live together harry" i said as i looked at him from the bed.

Me and harry decided to move in together. I really loved the idea so i gave into it. Although i can't forget what happened between me and my parents.

I asked them for my second terms fee but they refused. With all the fighting and all they threw the money on my face saying to get out of the house and never show my face to them. Just because i want to live with someone i love doesn't mean that i should-. Forget it candice.

I payed the rent for this house and now me and harry are gonna do our studies privately online sessions actually.......... (privately means no need going to school or college you can just study in the house and write your exam publicly). That's all i want.

I got a job at a Library. And Harry's parents are gonna support him with money. I just don't wanna take advantage of anything. So I'm gonna work.

I looked at harry and smiled at him. I held out my hand for him and he grabbed it. I pulled him on me.

I pushed him back and looked at him. He wrapped his arms around my back and mine tangled in his wild curls. "You look so hot" i said and giggled.

He connected our lips in a passionate kiss. He sighed which means he needed air so i pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"Mmm i love you" i said "love you too pretty girl" he said i scrunched my eyebrows "me" i asked in disbelief  "yeah you" he said and smiled.

I looked down and blushed. He lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me. He kissed my head and my cheek.

"Ok now come on let's unpack our stuff" he said and lifted me. "Okay" i rolled my eyes at him.