THIRTY FOUR

Candice's pov;

"Baby did you take your meds" i asked harry. "yes babe, you were the one who gave to me" he said chucking and tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I blushed.

"Ok ok" i sighed. I headed out of the bedroom. I saw harold. "Hey" i smiled at him "hey candy what's up" he asked "nothing much your going right with harry" i asked him drinking some water.

"Yup" he said popping the p. "Ok" i said. Harry by the time walked out "hey Harold ready to go" he asked him brother.

"Yes, you done" asked Harold "yeah" he said. "Candy baby I'll be back in the evening what are you going to do by then" harry asked me.

"Baby I'll go visit my parents, i haven't seen them" i told him smiling. He nodded "ok just tell me when you're leaving" he said. "Ahh ok" i smiled.

"Harold did you call mum and inform her that we are visiting her today" harry asked him "what do you mean. No i didn't. They don't even know that i came back" he said chuckling.

"What Harold. Why didn't you tell them that you're back. That's not good" i told him. "I mean I came just to visit my brother" said harold shrugging.

"Ok you guys can sort it yeah?" I asked. Harold looked at me and smiled "sure candy" he said smiling. I nodded.

"Well I guess we need to leave now ok" said harry. I hummed. I walked over to harry and kissed his cheek. He hugged me.

I hugged and kissed Harold's cheek too. He giggled. I looked at harry and saw him smile. I smiled at him.

"Uhm what ok wait I'll get your meds remember you need to take them after lunch ok harry" i said and went to the cabinet and brought him his tablets.

"Oh thank you baby. I'll take them for sure ok then I gotta go now bye" he said smiling. I pecked his lips.

I waved them both goodbye and so did they.

Harry's pov;

I just want candy and Harold to always be in touch. And they look good together. I know they'll be happy together.  This is my last wish, atleast.

I smiled at Harold. I was driving currently to mum's house. I sighed. I was thinking of my girl. My candy. I love her so much.

Soon we reached our mum's house. Harold looked at me confused. "We reached" i smiled at him. "oh yeah" he shook his head smiling.

Both of us got down from the car. We walked to the house and i rang the bell. I looked at Harold. He rubbed his hands smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

The door opened out revealing Gemma. She looked at me and smiled then she looked at Harold and closed her mouth due to the surprise.

"Oh my god Harold" said Gemma hugging him tightly. I sighed and walked inside. I also wanted a hug. "Mum come down soon. Look who came" she said giggling.

Harold smiled and gave her a tight hug. He kissed her head and let go of her. Gemma looked at me and smiled. She gave me a quick hug and let go.

I smiled at her. I saw mum coming down. I saw her. "hi mama" i smiled. She looked at Harold. "Harold my son. Oh my gosh" she smiled rushing to him and hugging him tightly.

I smiled shrugging. "Harold my darling, my sweetheart" she said smiling and hugging him tightly. She kissed his cheek and then pulled away. "I'm good mum how are you. Gemma all good" he asked them.