NINE

I quickly drove to Harry's house. I needed to see him right now. I don't care if he doesn't love me back. But it's just j want him. I love him and care for him.

I reached his house and seen his car over there. His front door was open so i decided 8to go in. I seen that nobody was there so i called out for harry. I seen him walking downstairs i looked at him and smiled he frowned i walked upto him and he moved away from me. I went to take his hand but he just snapped it away from me "harry just listen to me once""go away from me""please just once listen to me""fine""i love you harry""no candy please i don't love you""harry listen i love you so much and stop pushing me away. Do you think I'll leave you because you" he looked at with wide eyes "how did you know""you mom told me everything""candy i""i want to be you just you please. I don't care if you don't love me back it's ok but atleast let's just be friends" i Said with tears in my eyes "i love you too candy" he said as he came closer to me "really, please don't say it to show sympathy" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine "i love you""i love you too"  he hugged me tightly.

"I don't want to die. I want to live. I want you. I want us. I have some many dreams" he said as he chocked out a sob "shh baby it's ok. I'm here for you. Don't worry you will live baby. Your so strong and everything will be fine. I love you. I love you so much""i love you too" he pulled away and crashed his lips on mine

We were currently sitting on his bed cuddling. His head on my chest as i massaged his hair. "Candy i love you" he said i smiled like an idiot "i love you too haz""haz""umm yeah like a nickname for you from my side""ok i love it""and i love you, cute baby" i bent down and kissed him.

 "Candy i love you" he said i smiled like an idiot "i love you too haz""haz""umm yeah like a nickname for you from my side""ok i love it""and i love you, cute baby" i bent down and kissed him