SEVEN

It's been six months since harry has come to college. I love him so much. I wanna tell him but he doesn't give me a chance. I feel like because of that fight he maybe doesn't like me anymore. It always happens for me, i like someone and the other thing is they go away from my life. I wiped my tears away from my eyes and entered the college gates. I looked over at everyone they look so happy. And here it's me always in depression and anxiety. I sighed as i walked to my class. When i walked inside  i was shocked. It was harry sitting alone in the class and reading a book. I smiled at his sight.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. He turned and looked at me with a smirked, i ignored his stare but inside i was feeling butterflies in my stomach. I stared at him with the *what the hell looks* and his smirked became wider. The teacher and started to teach, while all the time i could think of  harry and why he was absent. I didn't listen to what the teacher was probably teaching. That's when i felt a tap on my shoulder i seen harry he just pointed towards the teacher and i stood up "yes mam""can you tell what did i just teach""umm""i don't like that your not paying attention to your studies, I'm getting alot of complains from your teachers and your parents that your not studying at all and your grades have turned down alot, and now your lost in your own thoughts tell me what were you thinking of, care to share with us" i turned and looked at harry. "not there i am here""sorry mam""go out and stand for this whole period" i took my textbook and stood out of the class. I seen some students laughing and Thomas and his girlfriend giggling at me, while harry had a sad look on his face.

I felt tears started  trickling down my eyes. I quickly wiped them and then looked down at my textbook. Once the class was over the teacher made her way towards me "i need to talk to your parents" i nodded and then she walked away.

The rest of the time, i was just thinking of harry. He couldn't get off my mind. Now when college was over, i walked over to his car and stood over there, i seen him coming and looked down he looked at me "what" he asked "where the hell were you" "nowhere sometimes i just take breaks from college and studies. Don't you do it" he said "no i don't do and even if i would, i would tell someone""well I'm not like that Candice, and what's the fun in that""why are you like this harry styles""I'm am just me""your so strange""i know candice""please talk to me""I'm doing now""no i mean like we were friends right, and we both said we liked each other, why are you avoiding me. Did i do something wrong, is it because of that fight""no, i just i don't want anything bye" he said and drew off.