.0.,its a part 2,of da hole.

Yes,you read that correctly,do you remember 'the hole'?

*Amazing flashback*

Yes,that one,SOOO,yes I'm making a part 2 for this cause 💫why not💫sooo,anyway enjoy!

——

No ones pov:

B.E got more tea,and was drinking it while R.E came back from the space octopus.

"Your back?That's a surprise."B.E would say,sipping his tea as R.E shut the door again,looking like he had been dragged through a bush backwards.

"What do you mean that's a surprise??It was a fucking space octopus!"B.E only sips his tea again as R.E groans slightly,pinching the bridge if his nose.

"Fine.Fine,just,what are we gonna do with the hole?"R.E says,pointing to the hole that was still in the middle of the room.

B.E only finishes his tea then shrugs,as R.E sighed a bit before getting B.Es second tea cup and dropping it down the hole like the first one.

". . .That was my second cup today-"
"OW-Stop throwing cups down!!"Both B.E and R.E pause as Mongol could be heard from the hole,as R.E looked worried while B.E only crossed his arms.

"Oops,sorry Mongol!"R.E yelled down the hole,as R.E noticed someone else down there."Is that-OH SHIT-"R.E accidentally slipped and fell down the hole too,as B.E paused for a moment before shrugging.

"Great,another victim of the hole."

"Oh hi R.E-"(Mongol)
"Shut the fuck up Mongol."(R.E)

". . .This is unpleasant,"(UN)

"Your speaking facts UN."(Mongol)

". . .Fucking fantastic. . .are you writing fanfiction-?"(R.E)
"Shush."(Mongol)

——

Hope you like this short part 2. :)