a mini little oneshot cause yes

P.s:
A/n s/'thoughts'
"Speech"
Dialogue

——————

RE's pov:

I woke up and the first thing that came to my mind was,'no screaming?Am I dreaming or something?'.I got up and as soon as I opened my door,to usually be met with the couches and chaos,
.
.
.
I was met with silence.'..I swear somethings wrong,it's usually chaos at every single hour of the day wtf?'I look over to the couches to see mongol just sitting there.Didnt seem out of the ordinary to a normal country.But no,there's always something going on in this building,either FE chasing SE somewhere in the first or second floor or even BE chasing mongol.

I look around for a second when something catches my eye behind the couch where mongol is,I look over to where BE's door is to see its open.'Oh poor mongol,poor poor mongol.'Just as I suspected,I turned back to where mongol is,crossing my arms as I watch BE appear behind the couch with,ofcourse,a knife.This time I think mongol knew he was there as I saw the look of pure fear and dread on her face.

I can see now she was writing in that book of hers about a single fanfiction I don't quite know yet,all I know is that 1,she's probably doomed if she even moves a muscle.I could even see she tensed up alot,and 2 that I know the fanfiction is about BE,since it says ,'BE x ?? fanfiction'.I don't quite know what the second word is but I know it's another empire.

And just like that,mongol makes the worst move in what's left of our history,she gets up and runs for her fucking life,trying to flap her wings to go faster.Unlucky for her BE quickly chases after her knife in hand and also uses his wings to go faster.No clue why.

I just sigh,go back in my room and grab a book I've been reading the past few days before going out again and sitting on one of the many couches,opening my book and trying to figure out what page I was up to.

A lovely start to a morning.

————————

Hi so I hope you liked this mini one shot,it may be a bit short but it's what I could be able to put together and publish.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and good day/night!

Word count:423(you'll be seeing these word counts often just saying)