UN is here?

Here's another mini oneshot I'm gonna try and make a tad longer than the last one shot bet eh let's see how it'll go. :D

————————

BE's pov:

It was the morning of another usually chaotic morning yet because I think mongol has grown wiser to my tactics in chasing her because of that damn fanfiction.Since I wasn't able to find her,I just got a random book from the small library in this house and started to read it.Its actually a good book if I'm being honest.

I look back up for a split second then going back to my book yet I look back up almost instantly after seeing mongol peeking through a doorway.She looks around a bit before seeing me.I could see the fear on her face.'Relaxing for a morning don't you think?I can tell she dares not to move yet I remember I don't have my knife.Well shit how am I going to chase her now-'
.
.
.
'Why does it look like she's about to burst out laughing-?'I'm interrupted in my thoughts when I heard someone say 'boo' in my fucking ear.I jump of the couch I was sitting on and look back to see RE who looks like they just got out of bed.He couldn't help himself and laughs a bit,then he looks a tad concerned for his life.Which he should ofcourse.

"Oh how funny RE,how fucking funny."

"Hehehe,heh,...yeah.I saw you looking like you were doing a stareing contest with mongol and I couldn't just leave the opportunity for a jumpscare!"RE says,standing up a bit for properly since he had been,well I have no clue how long he's been behind there.

"Ahuh.Well goodluck explaining when I'm chasing you around the first floor with a knife."

"Ok,ok,no n-need for the knife please.And what is it with you and that knife anyway-?"RE was interrupted when he looked like he had heard something and turned behind him to where the front door is.

I'm also pretty curious on what he had heard before the one and only,

"UN just pulled up in the front of the retirement home!"Roman empire.He'd stuck his head through his doorway which was on the second floor on the opposite side of where mine,RE's and Mongols rooms are.Wait speaking of mongol Where'd she even go-?

My focus reshifts to the door to see a very cold UN covered in snow.Huh there must be a snow storm then.He rubs his gloves together to what looks like to try and warm himself up before dusting himself and walking in,taking his gloves off in the process.

At this point I had already sat back down with RE soon realising I sat down and going around the couches to where I am and sitting down too.

"Ok,so,how has things been here?I'm glad none of you didn't burn the place down."UN starts with,I look back over to where RE is to see mongol not that far away.'Lucky bastards'I think,god they're lucky I didn't chase either of them this time.

"Yeah,that's good and things have been alright-"RE starts to say but gets interrupted by well,SE.

"It's been fucking hell UN."

"And why is that?"I can see now that SE had come down the stairs and into where everyone is inwhich I practically glare at him in a way you would try and tell someone,'don't you fucking dare'.

"Well for starters he,"SE continues to say pointing at me before saying the rest."has been chasing mongol practically the entire week with a knife when she started writing a fanfiction about him and another empire."I look over to mongol who has at this point also sat down yet a good distance away from where me and RE are but I look back at SE nonetheless still wanting to make him die a second time.

"And do you know who that empire is?"

"Yes,yes I do."

The old switeroo ,Re's pov:

(Continuation)"Yes,yes I do."

"Amd who is it SE?"I look around at UN,then SE and BE back and forth also wanting to know who the mystery country to be shipped with BE is since I've had no clue who it's been and how SE even knows.Wait aren't SE and mongol practically best friends?That'd make alot more sense.

"It's RE."I am just speechless.I swear I can feel my face heating up and I have no clue why.Weeeeeell,I kinda know why but I don't but I do want to accept the fact at the same time.

I feel like I can't move for some reason yet something else that's worrying me is why do I feel something warm going down and over my top lip-?I can move at this point and put my hand to where I felt it to be met with the crimson red colour of blood on my hand.

I look back up to SE,UN and BE who all have different expressions.UN looks worried but also surprised at the same time,SE looks at BE with a look of,oh I know that kind of face.He's fucking terrified and I have a feeling,yep I look over to BE who looks back at SE with a look that I think SE can understand as that kind of look as one that you know your fucked.

I think I get embarrassed or something since I put my wings over my head as I think trying to hide it yet to no avail.Next thing I hear is the sound of two sets of feet running then what I would guess is SE's screams as he tries to run from BE.I look back up to see no BE or SE,UN face palming himself before pinching the bridge of his nose and I look behind me to mongol looking like she is Fearing what's going to happen next.

————————————

Wow that took quite a bit to write.I did it alot more longer than I realised but that's better right?Eh I hope it's good that's all.
Anyway hope you enjoyed and have a good night/day!

Word count:1048(holy shit that's most so far)