Quoooootes?No One-shot

I'm starting this One-shot with no ideas whats-so-ever so I might take a bit longer making this.But the one idea that came to my mind was literally,
Baby B.E.It must be seen.
Now enjoy if you can~

————————

R.E's pov:

"B.E,w-we can talk about about this right??"I was just sitting on the couch while Mongol was getting chased by B.E yet again with a knife.She knows why he's chasing her yet she still wants to negotiate.

"Never.Unless you stop writing in that damn fanfiction."I heard Mongol gasp very dramatically as she held her fanfiction book close to her chest.

"Never!"

"Then you deserve to be chased with a kni-"B.E was cut of as he seemingly disappeared.Mongol looked behind her to me with a confused face yet I had the same expression.

J.E walked around the corner behind the couches with I.E before she stops in her tracks seemingly noticed something where B.E was standing.

"Is that B.E.?"As soon as she said it I got up and darted behind the couches to be met with a small country resembling a small,very small kid.He indeed had the same flag as B.E with the exact same wings too.

I had also noticed that the knife that B.E was holding had fell on the floor beside him dangerously close to him.

I went over to him and picked him up.He looked surprised at first before hugging me like he recognised me or something.

"R.E.?How did you get so big.?"As soon as I heard his quiet voice I looked at him when I'm screaming of cuteness mentally.

"Uhm,magic.?"I smiled at him which earned the most cutest little laugh from him.

I glanced over to Mongol to see her looking like she's going to die of cuteness.

"He's mine."I did not expect to say that nevermind how I said that but I glared at mongol the entire time I said that,pulling Mini B.E closer to me.

I noticed she looked surprised at what I said and mabie even slightly terrified at my change of tone.

I then remembered that UN would be coming over again!He might know what to do in this situation.I went over and sat on the couches noticing that B.E had fallen asleep which was just the cutest thing ever.

I looked around at the rest of the empires in the room aka glaring at them before speaking.

"No one better dare wake him up or ill break your neck."I then saw the absolute look of terror on the other empires faces hell even Mongol.I mean,I don't think she's seen me act like this before.

[~about an hour later~]

So uhh,long story short I kinda also fell asleep so I was woken up to Mongol poking me a dozen times.

I sat up noticing B.E was still asleep in my arms so I looked around a bit before noticing UN come in through the door.I looked at Mongol for a second before staying sat down and watching Mongol speak to UN about it.But knowing her,she'll probably try and make him guess it.

He eventually comes over to the couches and I get up at first covering myself in my wings cause why not.

"Mongol just made the story into a spiral what actually happened?"I looked at UN for a second before folding my wings back also revealing a still sleeping mini B.E in my arms.

"B.E kinda turned into a very small kid and I don't know what to do."UN looked surprised for a few seconds before seeming to think.

"How did it happen?"

"Well,B.E was chasing Mongol with a knife because she was writing a fanfiction about him and me yet when he got behind the couches he didn't get to finish his sentence before seemingly disappearing."UN just looked at me then B.E before looking over to Mongol with questioning looks.

"So to make it short it looked like he disappeared where you were?"I hummed  in response kinda realising I had made it a long story.

UN just sighed pinching the bridge of his nose before seemingly starting to think about what's going to happen.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts when I felt B.E move around on my arms.I look down to see him awake and looking up at me before noticing UN.He then stared at UN for a few minutes before UN finally noticed.

Then I noticed something with B.E the way he is now.I had noticed that both his eyes were the green colour that his eyes are usually(in my au B.E is half blind towards the later centuries and in the retirement home).

This puzzled me for a second making me question if his eyes were always like that.

"Is something the matter R.E?"I look back up to UN thinking of a response.

"Nothing,it's just that I noticed both of B.E's eyes are green."

"Yeah,aren't they always like that.?"

"No,he's been half blind since he was alive."UN seemed to think at this meanwhile Mongol is just standing over to the side just existing.

She eventually goes somewhere,probably using what time she has to write in her fanfiction.

"How did he become half blind then if he wasn't when he was young?"I pondered the question that UN asked.

Only me and Port have really been with B.E since we were young,and that was a long time ago.I do remember him like this,just I was young too.

"I,..I don't actually know,just one day he came to a meeting with a bandage over his left eye and that was it."UN just glanced somewhere else for a moment before turning back to me.

"Well then,you'll probably have to take care of him until he turns back to normal or I could mabie have Britain try and take care of him."

"I wanna take care of him."

"Alright then that's sorted and I can go now,see you next week and don't burn the place down."I just stood there watching UN walk out the door.I the looked down at B.E who was also watching UN leave before looking up at me.

I looked around if any other empires were around before patting B.E on the head twice.

"Aaww,I wish you could stay like this forever your so cute."B.E just stared up at me looking confused before laughing again at me patting his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wonder how long he'll be like this,

———————

Ello again,so I might rename this book 'Empire retirement shenanigans one-shots' because if how little quotes there are but eh.I don't know.But you got a bit of lore about B.E In my au how lucky are you?
Anyway have a good night/day and see you soon!

Word count:1154