Chapter 36- Here comes the bride

After month of stressful planning, the time of the wedding had arrived. The day was perfect, as if the world knew. The sun wasn't blazing nor did it hide and the wind blew gently from time to time. Everything was perfect down to the last detail, nights spent going through everything little thing finally paid off as the day arrived.

Anzelkia stomach jumped a hundreds times a minute as she sat getting her makeup done. The soft touches of the makeup brushes brushing her skin somewhat calmed her jitters.

Despite the sensory, her mind raced as her palms became sweaty and her leg bounced slightly.  Her excitement was mixed with nervousness, a hint of cold feet making an appearance that she desperately tried to shake away, knowing that this was a common bride occurrence. Evelyn sat holding her hand as leena and Vira helped with makeup and Ivanna made the final touches to the dress she designed special for the occasion.

Meanwhile, in a few rooms down, Tom and the rest of the boys were getting ready themselves. Tom anxiously paced the room, the worst only coming to his mind.

What if she gets scared and runs away?

What if something gets messed up?

What if she regrets it?

What if this what if that spiraled in his head. Bill and Gustav noticed this, motioning for him to sit down as Ky helped Georg with his suit, his hair getting caught in the neck of his button up.

As Tom set himself down next to bill, he grabbed his brothers forearm, maneuvering his fingers to feel for the familiar pulse that always calmed him down, something he hasn't felt the need to do in years but now more then ever it was something he needed.

He trembled out a sigh, wanting the shaky feeling to go away, and let the full excitement of marrying his absolute dream of a woman surge through his body.

"It'll be ok Tom. Everything is perfect" Gustav reassured as he placed a gentle hand on toms shoulder.
Dmitro fixed his suit in the mirror before turning to Tom who was now only moments away from being his son in law. He recognized the nerves shaking in the young man, having felt the same way marrying Ivanna years ago.

"Son I know how your feeling now is overwhelming, but belive me, the second you get on that alter, it'll all go away and you will only feel the abosukte excitement of marrying Anzelika"

Tom sighed out a smile, smoothing out his pants and adjusting his hair, now only waiting for the wedding to begin.

——————————————————

Soft music played as the groomsmen consisting of Ky, Bill, Gustav and Georg, while the bridesmaids consisted of leena, vira, evelyn and Georgs girlfriend Sarah. Tom stood shakily at the alter as everyone entered, leena and bill made thier entrance, soon followed by Ky and Evelyn, Gustav and vira and lastly Georg and sarah.

The venue was decorated with dozens of fairy lights and flowers, the white ambience of the chapel making the whole room glow. But the room lit up as the music changed and everyone began to rise, Tom's heart skipping a thousand beats a second as he watched Anzelika enter the room accompanied by dmitro and Ivanna. The dress Anzelika wore was absolutely perfect, it complimenting her entire beauty perfectly. It had a laced v line neck, the sleeves runched with a almost see through fabric that bunched together at her wrists. The rest of the dress flowed effortlessly down and along the floor, making her look absolutely angelic, a sight that everyone in the room was taken away from.

Tears filled toms eyes, as well as the rest of the boys eyes. Ky felt proud watching his little sister walk gracefully down the aisle, marrying a man who only ever showed her what real love was after fearing it for so long, the rest of the boys watching the woman who awoke the love in Tom after him avoiding it for so long. After what felt like an eternity and Tom's heart pumping out of his chest, Anzelkia finally made it to the alter. She gave her parents a kiss on the cheek before Ivanna helped her step gracefully up to where Tom was.