Chapter 4-Natural disasters

Tom widened his eyes as he felt Mabel's mouth wrap around his cock. He didn't let out any noise. He was too weak to move, the room spinning. He felt numb. In the back of his head was a voice begging him to move, begging him to push her off and find Anzelika.

Anzelkia...fuck...

Anzelika had noticed Tom starting to become foggy and quite shaky on the dance floor, so she attempted to pull him off the dance floor. Mabel was walking in the direction of the bathroom with Ky, who was covered in tequila. He was obvious drunk as Anzelkia saw him try to suck the liquor out of his shirt.

Mabel said she'd take care of Tom and Ky, reassuring Anzelika Tom would be ok and she should go find the others, seeing how it was obvious they should call it a night. Anzelika had an uneasy feeling in her stomach, but said Mabel could take care of Tom and for her to meet them in the front when she was done.

It had been almost 20 minutes, and Anzelkia felt something was off. She decided to go to the bathroom, to check on Mabel and the boys. She was struck with suprise when she only saw Ky on the floor, leaning against the wall, his shirt halfway in his mouth, hanging from his hands. She closed the door, now wondering the whereabouts of her fiancé and mabel. She heard a slight groan come from one of the private room. She recognized the groan. It was Tom's. Before she could even stop herself, she opened the door, being met with mabel, her mouth half way around Tom's dick. He looked limp. She squinted her eyes and saw his breathing was very slow.

He was passed out.

Her heart jumped, then a shooting pain came over her chest. She felt her fists ball up, the anger surging through her body. She didn't know what came over her, but she didn't think about the consequences or anything. Her rage had blinded her once again. It had been awhile since she felt like this, but she had felt herself missing the way the rage felt, since she had become so familiar with it. She didn't give two shits about her dress or the fact her heels were making it hard to walk. She went up to Mabel, grabbing a fistful of hair and dreads and yanked her back with such a force, a literal dread had come off her scalp. The scream that left her mouth, echoing throughout the room and the hallway, caused Ky to somewhat jerk awake from his drunken haze.

He stumbled into the hallway, quickly gaining his balance. He followed where the screaming came from, entering the room where His girlfriend, Anzelika and Tom were in. He quickly took in the sight of his screaming girlfriend in the floor, his sister enraged with a few dreads in her hair, obviously not hers. He took a quick glance to where tom was, on a small bed, his naked body laying limply.

He couldn't even blink he eyes before he saw Anzelika pick up a empty liquor bottle and shattered it over Mabel's head, the glass breaking her skin, a shard of the glass cutting into Anzelikas hand as she smashed the bottle over the girls head with such a raged force, it came as a surprised she didn't kill Mabel right then and there. Ky grabbed his sister, who was a screaming mess, attempting to hold her back. He hadn't dealt with one of her rages in awhile but he knew they weren't easy to manage.

"She....drugged....advantage...took...my...Tom.......bitch....can...die...."

She gasped the words out in quiet screams, trying to break free from her brothers grasp as Mabel laid on the floor, whining in pain and gasping for air as blood began to drip from her head. Ky felt as his sisters body dropped, loud sobs escaping her mouth, as she broke free and rushed over to Tom.

Ky rushed over to Mabel, whose blood was now all over the floor.

"Why are you helping her??!"

"I'm not going to just leave her to die on the fucking floor!!" Ky shouted, lifting Mabel up slightly by her shoulder, elevating her head.

"Let her fucking die" Anzelkia growled at Ky, dropping her eyes in a death glare, before she turned back to Tom, her face softening and pulling his pants back up, tears streaming down her face, her makeup now smudged.

"I'm so sorry baby...oh my god I am so sorry.." she whispered as she cried softly, finally managing to get Tom's shirt on.

She felt as he barely was able to move his head to the side, watching his lips trying to move.

She leaned down, his lips now grazing her ear.

"Save me..please" his voice was barely in a whisper. Anzelika felt another wave of tears in her throat. She couldn't help but blame herself for this.

"What the fuck is going on?!!" Anzelikas head shot around, now seeing Bill, Georg and Gustav in the doorway, all with looks of horror on their faces.

"Does she need an ambulance?" Georg questioned, his voice shaking as he pointed towards Mabel, her red hair now soaked with a darker red shade.

Bill put two and two together, seeing a broken bottle on the floor, anzelikas hand with a deep gash, blood all over her hand and running down her arm slightly, and then his eyes trailing back to Mabel, the very much shattered bottle near her head, covered with blood, and lastly his brother laying deathly still on the bed. His heart tightened.

Anzelkia stared at him, sadness, confusion, rage, worry all appearing in her eyes. Georg and Gustav helped Ky get Mabel off the floor, while Bill and Anzelika helped tom off the bed. Tears streamed down his face but it was held with a blank expression, his eyes closed.

Eyes turned in their direction as they all made there way out of the club. Suspicious whispers swam across the crowd. Ivanna immediately caught eyes of this, her drink slipping from her hand and falling down to the floor.

She saw her son, carrying a limp and frail Mabel out of the building, blood clearly all over her scalp and steaming down the side of her face while Georg and Gustav followed close behind. Her eyes followed behind Gustav, where her daughter was holding up a even more limp Tom, her and bill just barely being able to help him walk out the door. She saw the makeup stained tears on her daughters face, a glimpse of blood on her hand. Thousands of scenarios flooded her head as she rushed toward them.

The group successfully exited the building.
Ivanna had demanded someone tell her what the hell had happened, Ky obeying, shouting in very angry Ukrainian. His mothers face mixed with horror, rage, denial and fear. Ky finished telling her, swearing under his breath as Georg got Ky's phone out of his back pocket, dialing 112.

Although Ky was upset at what his sister had done, it didn't even fathom the amount of anger he felt towards Mabel. He felt betrayed. He felt angry. His first thought when entering the room, was that Tom did something, but he knew his sister would've hurt him instead of Mabel. His head somewhat pieced everything together through Anzelikas raged ramble. Not many people could understand what she was trying to say when she was in those moments, but he always did. He tried to deny it, he just couldn't belive anything like this could've happened.

He dialed 112, taking a deep breath as the operator answered. He glanced over at his mother, angry tears in her eyes, a look on her face pleading something she didn't have to vocalize, Ky only nodded, knowing exactly what she meant.

Tom felt his strength just barely returning but his whole body was still limp. His eyes were hardly open, but he could see the bottom half of Anzelikas dress and leather pants he knew for a fact was Bill. He heard a deep voice muttering words frantically.

"Glass broke against her hand..."

"She's passed out...barely a pulse..."

"Drugged...self defense"

Ky's arms were starting to hurt. He lied to the emergency operator. He hated to lie, it was against what his parents had taught him. But in that moment, Ivanna didn't have any morals. She only thought with the rage she felt, out of love. She did anything and everything to protect her children, many things she was not proud of.

Their heads all turned, Tom's head lifting less then an inch, it dropping back down weakly as they heard the sound of sirens. Two ambulances halted in front of the club, paramedics leaping out of the back. In one ambulance went Tom, Bill and Anzelika, the other Ky, Mabel and Ivanna. Georg and Gustav found Georg's car, not even caring they were both still slightly hazed from drinking, but would meet them at the hospital.

What was supposed to be a rewarding night for Anzelika, turned into a natural disaster real fucking fast.

It could not get anymore worse

I started this story out right away with drama. And it will somewhat continue. There will be several sensitive topics coming up so read with caution