Chapter 9- Night out

"Girl sit still"

Anzelika groaned as Leena brought the tweezers to her eyebrows, plucking away strays.

"I don't get why you have to do this, my eyebrows are fine"

She winced, her eyes squeezing shut as Leena plucked another without warning.

"SON OF A FUCKING BITCH" Anzelika screamed, leaping from her chair and holding her face.

Leena was laughing her ass off, but felt bad that she accidentally tugged on Anzelikas eyebrow pericing.

"Ok I think we are done here" she said, setting down the tweezers.

"Thank fucking god" Anzelkia said as she plopped herself down back on her chair.

Leena and Anzelika had spent the last few nights at Leena's apartment. Anzelkia was hesitant opening up and such with Leena because of Mabel which was a given and Leena understood.

They were getting ready for a double date with Bill and Tom. It had been a few weeks since Ky's drunken incident, and things for better, besides the media still buzzing about the whole Mabel disaster. They needed a break so they decided to go out and have a night to themselves.

Leena and Bill had spent a lot of time together. Anzelika caught them in the midst of a certain act and laughed before she closed the door and ran to find Tom , who she told and they burst out laughing. Bill never locked doors and always forgot silly things that were so simple.

Anzelika chose to add some actual brightness to her makeup and outfits, so she decided on a white dress with a single strap that curved up her shoulder. The left side had a slit on the side, trailing up her leg, revealing her tattoo that rested on her hip and below. She wore a white lace thong to match, it hidden very well above the dresses slit. She decided on simple silver heels that strapped along her foot up to her ankle and the lower part of her calf. She did a brown ombré eyeshadow with light eyeliner. She placed silver jewelry in her pericings. Her hair now fell down her back longer, just about reaching her butt. Leena helped her put some light curls, as she added small braids and a few silver cuffs on each.

Leena wore a gray dress that complimented her very well. It was a beautiful silk material that hung loose on her body but still barely curved around her. Her platinum hair was up in a messy style with curls. She decided to do a smokey eyeshadow look which complimented her eyes. It was difficult for her sometimes to match eye shadow since she had a brown and blue eye but they did help make her makeup stand out. She wore black heels and decided to wear a diamond stud in her nose piercing she had to hide during shows.

Anzelika and Leena had a lot in common, fashion wise. They did have some personal similarities but as well as several differences. But it didn't stop them from getting along quite well. Anzelika had never had a female friend, besides a little girl she befriend when she was younger that she met on the playground but that didn't last very long. Leena was very open but also selective with who she let in. She had brought up a ex boyfriend that caused her a great amount of pain, but quickly changed the subject.

"Are we driving there or are the boys picking us up?" Anzelika questioned as she applied a quick layer of lip gloss. It barley colored her already pink lips but did add some shimmer.

"We are driving"

Anzelika nodded as she closed the lip gloss, tossing it into her purse along with a lighter and a pack of cigarettes. She hadn't been smoking as much recently which sent her a bit off the edge.

They left Leena's apartment and got into her car, heading to the restaurant

—————————————————

The girls arrived at the restaurant, seeing the boys standing outside waiting for them. They privately reserved a table in the back in its own little room. With the media buzzing and rumors spreading, they really needed to have privacy. Dmitro talked to a good friend of his and set them up at the restaurant where they for sure wouldn't be bothered.

Leena parked as Anzelika opened the passenger door, standing up slowly, her dress falling down her legs. Bill nudged Tom, who followed his eye of sight and his eyes landed on Anzelika, his heart stopping. His body shuddered and his eyes widened, completely taken away. His eyes lingered up the slit of her dress, which was now revealing her tattoo and barely the string of her thong. Dirty thoughts began to swim in his head. Bill mirrored his brother, ogling Leena, who was walk was practically hypnotizing him as he swallowed a nervous gulp.

"Why hello boys" Anzelika said seductively before she walked up to Tom and wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a teasing but deep kiss. His hands found her waist and pulled her closer. She pulled away bitting his lip, a sexy grin on her face.

Bill cleared his throat, to which they turned and lightly laughed before they headed inside.

The host working recognized Anzelika, and nodded, motioning for them to follow him to the private room. He opened the foggy glass door, leading them to a small table with four place settings. He took their drink order and hurried away. Anzelika and Tom sat near the back wall while Bill and Leena sat near the door.

As they began to converse, Anzelika suddenly shuddered, feeling a warm pair of fingers tracing slowly up her leg, playing with the slit of her dress. She didn't have to look at Tom to see the secretive smirk on his face. She shook herself off, leaning closer to the table as she inhaled a sharp breath feeling as Tom reached her hip, tracing her tattoo, teasing the string of her thong. She let out a small laugh, as Bill told a story about him and Tom when they were younger, something about a lake. Leena was holding his forearm, laughing and looking at him with very lovey dovey eyes.

Anzelikas breath hitched as she felt Tom's fingers now tracing around her spot. The other two were clearly oblivious to what was happening, being to caught up in each other. Anzelika let out a very quiet gasping moan as she grasped onto her drink glass, taking a long sip, the coldness of the alcohol now not being the only thing making her shiver.

She clenched her jaw as she felt Tom move her thong to the side, the cool air now hitting her bareness. His middle and ring rings pushed themselves along her slit, teasing her entrance. She gripped the side of the table, setting down her drink, clearing her throat. She found herself spreading her legs for Tom as he entered his fingers slowly and then started to speed up. He was ever so casually talking to Leena and Bill, as they all took sips of there drinks, Bill several times almost squirting alcohol out of his nose. Anzelika let out a weak laugh, her fingers clenching around Tom's fingers, which only caused him to smirk once more and speed up.

Anzelika let out a hummed moan, attempting to cover it with a cough as her knees buckled and she almost fell against the table. Bill and Leena were too busy having there own conversation now to even notice as Tom removed his fingers and whispered into her ear

"Bathroom, now"

The next few chapters or so are gonna be fillers and such and then the drama will get rolling again hahaha