Chapter 25-Unbreakable

Anzelika froze as she noticed the image that appeared across the screen. Zoe's slutty and probably injected lips were pressed against toms. His eyes were widened and his arms flew up as he tried pushing her away. The cameras cut as he did and Anzelika and everyone else's jaws were dropped. Ky felt a rage similar to the one hovering over Anzelika but it didn't compare as she felt her vision blur and her eyes begin to sting with angry tears. She found herself upset with Tom but she didn't know why, she knew wasn't. She wanted to murder Zoe and stick her head on a post.

She didnt know what to do. She let out a frustrated scream, grabbed her blanket and ran to her room. She threw herself on her bed and cried. She felt like a child throwing a tantrum but she couldnt help it. Her emotions were heightened a 100 times worse with everything and she felt stupid for even feeling this way. Zoe kissed Tom not the other way around. He had no control over it. It was like the Mabel disaster all over again.

Tom pushed Zoe away, a pure look of disgust on his face, similar ones planted on the rest of the bands faces.

"Whore" Gustav muttered under his breath, Georg hearing hun and silently agreeing. There were sounds of disgust from the crowd but Zoe only look up at tom with lustrous and devilish eyes. For the first time in awhile, tom never wanted to smack a female so bad in his life. Awhile back he had gotten himself into a rocky situation with a few stalkers. They would stalk and harass him and his family. They followed him to a gas station and said horrible things to him. One of the girls ended up putting a cigarette out on his car, which wasn't smart since they were at a gas station. As self defense, he got out of the car and punched the girl. He felt horrible but he knew what he had to do. And now, he was met with the same feeling. His gut wrenched at what Anzelika be feeling or even doing. He prayed she didn't break and drank or done something worse. He hurried off the stage, Zoe trying to follow him but Georg held her back with a tight grip.

Tom rushed to find his phone and call Anzelika. His heart was beating a million miles an hour, holding his breath hoping she would answer.

Anzelika was startled at the sound of her phone ringing but she knew who it was. She declined the call and threw the phone across the room. Thankfully it didn't break but it hit her wall quite hard. She didn't want to be mad at Tom. He didn't do anything wrong but it still happened, Zoe kissed him. Anzelikas mind kept telling her Tom could've stopped it but she knew one way or another it would've happened and to her horror her mind fell back to the night with Mabel, almost visualizing what had happened with Mabel, this time with Zoe. She let out a loud sob and buried herself under her blankets holding her stomach.

Toms heart stopped as the line went dead and went to voicemail. Anzelikas voice rang in his ears. He almost collapsed. He felt as if he betrayed her. He knew he couldn't have stopped Zoe one way or another and his mind wandered back to Mabel. He cursed to himself as he tugged at his braids in frustration. He tried calling her again and it kept ringing and ringing and then going to voicemail. He felt tears prick in his eyes. He felt a hand on his shoulder and whipped his head around, relived it was Gustav. Gustav motioned his eyes behind the both of them, toms eyes following. Zoe was practically being dragged off of stage by a security, bill and Georg talking to another. The crowd was not holding back from coming at Zoe. Tom felt a sense of pride that he had people on his side. He nodded at Gustav before deciding to call Anzelika one more time. He was going to leave her a message.

Anzelika heard her door open and buried deeper under her covers. She recognized the footsteps as her fathers.

"Annie..I know your under there sweetheart"

His voice was soft. His attention was slightly drawn to her phone ringing on the floor.

"Don't even answer it" he heard his daughters muffled voice under the covers. He let out a chuckle and sat next to the bump under the covers that was sniffling.