Chapter 10- Pleasure interrupted

Tom excused himself, nodding at bill. Bill turned back to leena, completely infatuated with whatever she was talking about. It was honestly adorable seeing bill flustered around a girl.

Anzelika excused herself a minute or two later, the other two still not paying much attention.

She started to walk her way down the private hall, making her way to the bathroom. She didn't even knock a second time before the door flew open and Tom grabbed her wrist, pulling her inside.

He pinned her against the door, locking it with one hand as the other gripped her waist, slightly pulling up her dress.

"God you drive me crazy" he growled before he intensely smashed his lips onto hers, his other hand grabbing the other side of her waist as her hands found there way to his face, pulling him closer.

"Your making it so hard not to rip this dress of of you"

He growled in between kisses, causing her to smile.

He let out a groan as she softly stroked her tongue with his. She could feel his hard-on pressing into her already wet panties. She let out a moan as he moved down to her neck and moved down her chest, leaving a trail of nibbles and sloppy kisses. As he went lower, so did his hands. He gripped her thighs as he kissed her stomach through her dress before standing up again, guiding her over in front of the mirror. He turned her around, her back now facing the mirror as he lifted her onto the counter with ease. His hand slid its way up he thigh, his fingers lingering at around her thong strap before he pushed up the dress. He groaned as there lips crashed together and there tongues started to stroke more violently against each other, their cold lips rings colliding. Her hands left his neck and begun undoing his belt and pulling down his jeans and boxers. With that, he slid her dress up her legs, pulling her thong off with one swift motion.

She let out a squeal as he teased his tip along her entrance, causing her to then let out a whimper. He slowly went in and without warning thrusted very hard into her, causing a loud moan to escape her lips. He covered her mouth as he continued to thrust into her, the sound of their skin clapping echoing quietly off the bathroom walls. Tom let out a groan, digging his fingers into her hips as he went deeper into her. He buried his face into her neck as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh fuck A-Anzelika oh fuck..."

He whimpered into her ear before pulling her off the counter and flipped her over. He held up her hair, making her watch as he thrusted into her from behind. They never broke eye contact. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes back, her swollen lips now parting slightly as loud moans escaped her throat. Tom's hands pulled down her strap, revealing her breasts. He let out a groan as he left go of her hair and cupped her breasts, twisting her nipples as he pulled her closer, their backs now touching as he continued to thrust into her. His thrusts became slow and sloppy but he still kept going at a hard rhythm. He pulled out and flipped her back over, lifting her back onto the counter. He opened her legs and knelt down, latching his mouth to her clit . She covered her mouth to prevent a scream escape. She rested her calves on his shoulders as he gripped her thighs, pulling them closer to his head. He showed no mercy to her clit, sucking violently and teasing his tongue around her entrance.

Anzelkia looked down at him, her chest heaving.

A dark, lustfull look cross his eyes as he looked up at her, placing soft kisses on her clit and around the area. He licked up and down her slits causing her to let out a quiet moan.

"Tom..."

She gasped out as his hands braced the top of her ass and began tongue fucking her entrance. Her toes curled, as she threw her head back, moaning his name once again. He didn't look away from her the entire time, admiring the rest of her body, which only riled him up even more and had sent another rush to his dick, causing it to now throb even more. He pulled his mouth away and without warning slammed back into her. He went very fast and hard, hitting her spot every time. His hands found her hips, as she grinded into him. He dug his face in her neck again, thrusting in her at the same pace over and over again.

"God I want to put a fucking baby in you"

Anzelikas eyes shot open.

She pulled his head up, holding his neck up, making there foreheads touch as they both looked down at him going in and out of her, as there mouths both hung open, breathless moans and whimpers leaving there mouths.

"Then do it Tom" she whispered, biting her lip.

She looked back up at him, a submissive look in his eyes, as a dark dominant one crossed hers, daring him to do so.

"Put a baby in me"

Tom did as he was ordered and went faster, his thrusts becoming sloppier and sloppier.

She felt a knot in her stomach as one of Tom's arms wrapped around her lower back, leaning her down towards the sink, bracing himself with his other hand on the counter.

They both released themselves at the same time, letting out gasps and whimpers. Tom stayed in her, his dick twitching as he felt his cum fill her up. They kissed passionately and softly as he just barley moved in and out of her, thrusting his release deeper into her.

"Oh fuck Anzelika..." he groaned kissing her lips a bit more roughly, his tongue teasing along her piercings .

He helped her down, and grabbed a paper towel, reaching behind her to run water over it. He knelt down, and cleaned his now dripping cum off her legs. He opened her legs, watching as his cum poured out of her.

He let out a gasp.

"I love ruining you" he said, a sinister grin appearing on his face. He found her panties and helped her put them back on and helped fix her dress and hair. She helped him with his pants and belt, making him giggle as she tickled his sides a few times.

He gave her a quick kiss before opening the door, guiding her out. She grabbed his hand and happily skipped back to the table. As they neared the table, they saw a male sitting across from Leena and Bill. Leena looked absolutely terrified, as for bill, he looked both terrified and raged.

Anzelkia neared the table, causing the man to turn as she let out a gasp and stopped in her tracks, Tom bumping into her.

"Baby what is it-"

He looked up, and was met with a familiar face

Lucas