Chapter 21-Overdue

Since learning of the pregnancy and the miscarriage, Tom gave Anzelika the time she needed to process and didn't pressure her to be sexual or physically with him. They would engage in short and sweet embraces to some passionate ones as well, but they hadn't engaged in a certain act since the night the babies were convinced and the unwelcome visit from Lucas.

Anzelika and Tom burst through his apartment door, Anzelikas fingers tugging at the bottom of his shirt.

He let out a low groan as she pulled the shirt over his head, there lips immediately connecting again. The kiss was rough and overdue. Their tongues danced together, showing absolutely no mercy. Their lip rings collided, the cold metal rubbing against the others lips causing a shudder to thrive through both of their bodies.

Tom practically ripped of Anzelikas dress, leaving her only in her panties. He let out a gasp then a low growl as he pulled her hips against his, his throbbing hard on pressing into her through his jeans. She felt his hands guide down to her ass, hoisting her up. He gave her ass am aggressive squeeze as she let out a quiet squeal and molded her lips back to his. As they continued to kiss, Tom walked them to his bedroom. He kicked the door shut with his foot as he felt Anzelika brush her fingers along his jaw, the short hair pricking at her skin and caused him to shudder. She let out a moan, a wave of absolute pleasure washing over her.

Tom slowly lowered Anzelika to the bed. She let out a giggle as he tickled her sides before he slowly started to trail kisses down her neck. His hand groped one of her breasts and twisted her nipple as his mouth latched onto her other nipple, sucking aggressively. She let out a almost exaggerated moan, her nails digging into Tom's shoulders as she arched her back.

He flicked his tongue back and forth on the swollen bud, his cold lip ring sending a shiver down her spine as it rubbed against her nipple. He shifted backwards, his mouth still around Anzelikas nipple. He knelt to the floor as Anzelika sat up. She felt Tom's hands tugging aggressively at the hem of her panties, letting out a growl that vibrated agasint her breast causing her to throw her head back. He threw her underwear somewhere in the room and ducked his head down to her stomach, placing a very gentle kiss above her bellybutton.

He hummed a sorry to the growing babies in his future wife's stomach, hoping they wouldn't be bothered by the lovemaking that would be taking place shortly. Anzelika giggled as he dipped his down to her already swollen and dripping area.

He gasped, his breath causing Anzelika to shiver and let out a whimper. He wasted no time and latched his mouth to her clit. He mimicked the gestures he made on her nipples, flicking her clit with his tongue. Her leg swooped up and placed itself on Tom's shoulder as he found her other leg, mimicking it's placement, pulling her closer. She laid there on the bed, writhing in pleasure and a sweat breaking across her body and stuttered moans escaping her lips.

"Tom...uh..I'm gonna..."

Her words caused Tom to let out a groan, the sound vibrating against her clit which sent her into overdrive and her legs to squirm. He traced his tongue along her slit, teasing her entrance and licking the sweet release that dropped from her core.

He undid his belt as his mouth still connected itself to Anzelika. He somehow still latched his lips around her clit as he kicked his pants and boxers away. He removed his mouth from Anzelika, which caused her to let out a whimper of protest. She rolled her eyes in a sexy manner and hopped backwards onto the bed, Tom crawling over her. He held her hands above her head with one of his hands as the other lined himself with her entrance. As he slowly entered her, his other hand raised to the top of her head. He felt as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. A loud gasping moan escaped her lips as he thrusted in and out slowly.

She gasped as he pulled out slowly and then thrusted in hard. Each time she let out a moan, and her fingers tightened around Tom's as he left sloppy kisses on her neck. She smirked as she felt him graze and nibble around a certain spot.

His pace sped up a bit, but it wasn't harsh. Anzelika found it somewhat adorable that he, even as he filled with as much writhing lust, did his best to stay gentle and not disturb the babies. His lips left Anzelikas neck, finding her lips and claiming them harshly. He removed a hand from above her head, it caressing her face before it trailed down to her thigh, his touch gentle but lustful. His mouth gaped open, low moans escaping from his lips as he continued to attempt to clash them agasint Anzelikas. Their moans filled the room, both letting out whimpers from time to time.

He let out a growl as his hand left hers and caressed the side of her face one again, his thumb brushing against her cheek softly.

"God if you weren't already pregnant I would fuck a baby into you right now"

Anzelika let out a moaned laugh as Tom gave in and quickened his pace, the bed now shaking beneath them. He wrapped his arms around her waist as her arms grasped onto his lower back. His touches became scattered, kisses left everywhere his lips could reach.

"Needy are we?"

"For you Anzelika? Always"

He sat up and flipped her over. He grabbed a handful of her hair as he mercilessly began to thrust into her from behind. Her hands found his head board, grasping on for dear life as she arched her back. He let go of her hair and his hands placed themselves under her breast pulling her back to him. His hands then trailed up to her breasts, playing with her nipples as she gripped onto his wrists. His thrusts became sloppier as his moans left his lips in low pants. One hand found it's way around her neck while the other gently placed over her stomach. He turned her head, kissing her and immediately begging his tongue for entry.

It was a given they hadn't shared a moment like this in awhile. Everything that had been pent up was now released into the air, joining the noises of pleasure leaving the couples mouths and the sound of their skin clapping together.

His mouth left hers but found it's way to her neck again, biting his special spot. The hand on her stomach found it's way to her clit, softly rubbing as his thrusts somehow quickened. Anzelikas moans only became louder as he did and her legs began to shake, but Tom helped her keep her balance.

Tom felt himself getting close, as he bent the both of them over, her back still touching his chest.

She had relased herself around him now for a third time, an almost scream escaping her throat as she did. He thrusted in her harshly a few more times before pulling out and cumming on her back. She buried her face into the bed, her legs collapsing. She laid like that as Tom found a towel and cleaned up his mess. She let out a tired giggle as he pinched her butt playfully. She turned over as Tom set the towel besides the bed. He helped her back into her underwear before putting on his own. He brushed the hair out of her face which stuck to the sides from the sweat of pleasure she had broken out of. She laid back down as Tom snuggled next to her stomach. His arm wrapped around her waist under her back as the other wrapped around her lower stomach. He placed soft and faint kisses on her tattoos, cooing softly.

"So babies, sorry you had to hear that but-"

He was cut off by Anzelika letting out a loud cackle. His stomach fluttered with joy as the beautiful sound filled his ears. It had been so long since he had heard her laugh with such joy, with such pure emotion. She let out a sigh as she looked down to Tom, her fingers threading in between his braids.

"Oh my sweet lord am I in love with you Tom Kaulitz"

His eyes widened slightly, a jaw dropping smile wiping across his already smittened face.

As he had done so more often, his mind wondering back to moments they shared when they first met and such, his mind now pondered back to her words from almost a year and a half ago

"I hate you Tom Kaulitz"

But through the hell they went through, the heaven sent moments giving them a break, those words changed into something Tom would cherish forever.

"Oh sweet lord am I in love with you Tom Kaulitz"

Dude I am so tired. I like half assed this chapter too and just don't have the energy to write but I enjoy writing so much.

Anyways I decided to write a good chapter so y'all wouldn't be a train wreck of trauma the entire time.

Love y'all 💗