*Useless*

Matts POV

"NICK C'MON HURRY UP" Chris shouted. Nicks been very distant lately and it's pissing Chris off a lot. I can tel hes going to say something he don't mean very soon.

"Sorry sorry here" Nick said Setting down the camera. "TAKE IT TO THE CAR?! What are you FUCKING STUPID" Chris shouted I put a hand on his shoulder telling him to stop.

Nick started trembling and his hands were shaking that was when Chris snatched the camera off of him "If your gonna fucking be like that then I might as well hold onto it because your gonna drop it" Chris said.

Nick just looked down and honestly the tension in the room was terrible.

We all got in the car and Nick had sweat pouring down his face as he was trembling. I saw him hide behind my seat and he started taking deep breath's loudly. "OMG NICK CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Chris shouted Turing around to Nick.

"S-Sorry" Nick stuttered. "Nick it's alright bud just keep taking them deep breath's okay?" I said as I started to drive.

Nicks POV

I put my hoodie over my mouth and started taking deep breath's but after a while I gave up. I started looking around and honestly didn't know where we were at all.

"Nick we're going to film a video remember?" Matt said I nodded. Thank you Matt. Chris looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Keep rolling them eyes you might find a brain" I said Chris turned around and hit. "Shut the fuck up. And don't fucking talk to me like that it's not like your any better" Chris said turning back around.

I stayed quiet I really wasn't in the mood to argue with him at all. "Ha see your silent now fucking pussy" Chris said,I just put my headphones in and listened to music.

"Chris what's going on?" I heard Matt ask. I was listening but acting like I wasn't. "Nicks being distant and it's actually pissing me off!" Chris said hitting the seat,Matt grabbed his hand and told him to calm down.

I took my headphones out and I really wanted to just jump out of the car on the highway. I was about to open the door but Matt put fucking child lock on.

"Don't try Nick" Matt said "IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD UNLOCK IT NOW" I shouted punching the seat. "NICK DONT FUCKING SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR NOT WELL THAT DONT MEAN YOU CAN RUIN HIS HEALTH" Chris hit me.

"Fucking cry bitch" he said as I just stared. My eyes started getting watery and I didn't know what to do. "Are we still filming or are we getting food then goin home?" Matt asked looking at me,I was in my own world.

"No because nicks being a fucking crybaby" Chris said I just sighed quietly. We pulled into a parking lot and I really didn't wanna be in here.

"Imma walk home I need to go to the store anyways" I said looking at Matt. "Can you unlock the door" I asked with sass in my voice (as always Nick 💅💅💅). "We can drive there?" Matt asked putting his hand on the steering wheel.

"No I wanna go alone" I said "Nick there's a jacket in the trunk" Matt said I nodded I was fine with my jumper.

I got out the car and literally started walking to the store. I needed to be alone in this point of time. I didn't pick anything up because I didn't actually need to go to the store I just needed to get away.

After around 20 minutes and left. I saw my brother drove off which I wanted to happen I wanted to be alone.

I walked home and it started raining. Fuck. I should've got the jacket that Matt offered. I started running home and when I arrived I went in through the garage.

I ran straight up to my room and shut the door then slumped down behind it. Chris came bursting into my room and just looked at me. "You know your really useless ARENT you?" He asked leaving against the doorframe.

"I mean I kinda know that..." It hurt coming from Chris. "Good because you fucking are and if you don't believe it I will make you believe it" Chris stated.

Little did he know Matt was standing right behind him. "Say fucking sorry NOW" Matt said pointing to me. "No! Why would I say sorry to him?!" Chris snapped. "Matt it's fine" I said trying to just ignore this.

"NICK NO. I'm not just gonna stand here and what HIM call you fucking useless when your the one who basically does everything!" Matt said. Chris just looked at me.

"SoRrY" he said about to walk off but Matt stopped him. "Christopher." Matt said even my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry Nick" Chris said hugging me I smiled "it's okay it was never a problem" I whispered the last bit.

"No it was wrong you do basically everything for us and you got distant I was just missing you. You seemed to just be a shell of someone I didn't recognise" Chris explained.

"Oh..." I said but everything was alright now so we're good.