best friend

today you were going to hang out with your best friend, colby. you've known each other for awhile now, since you went to the same high school with him. he's always been your closest friend and you always were so excited to see him. you were now upstairs in your room, trying to find a good outfit. pulling through so many of your clothes and trying them on but nothing looked good enough.

after searching through mainly all your clothes and couldn't find a single outfit you liked, you sat on the end of your bed, laying down whining to yourself. the reason you really wanted to find a nice outfit was because you like colby, more then a friend. you have since graduation and ever since it's been more then hard to keep your feeling inside. it was also hard since his youtube career popped off.

his fans would automatically think you guys are dating, and some of them didn't like you because of that. you've been in some of his videos before and on the sam and colby page, but you've haven't been on in awhile due to the hate. a lot of people did like you though, they were the ones making the ship edits. if you were being honest you didn't mind seeing the edits of you two together, but colby really acted like it didn't effect him which made you feel like he didn't want it to be a reality, making you sad to think that way. you thought he wouldn't ever be into you, seeing how in many of the edits your the one being touchy and flirty.

making you think your too much, and very obvious, not hiding your feelings very well. you've kept it a secret, it's been very hard. every time you hang out with him, you are so happy, genuinely happy. he's one of the few people that actually makes you laugh, and smile, taking you away from your thoughts. making you forget he didn't like you like that.

you sat back up on your bed skimming through your clothes on the bed next to you, looking at them, picking out and black cropped tee and black sweatpants. you cringed at the outfit, looking at yourself in the mirror knowing it's not great but it will do for now, you've looked worse in front of colby. you sprayed perfume, before going to the mirror in your room making sure your makeup was good, you didn't have much on.

that's another thing you loved about colby, you didn't have to try to look good in front of him and you could be yourself. he never judged you, he always listened to you rambling on about your day. you ran downstairs and went to your car, getting in and turning it on. you drove to colby's house, you were excited to see him since you haven't in awhile for you two, you guys usually hand out at least once a week but you both have been busy but today you were both free so you finally get to see him.

you got to his house pretty fast, you got out and locked your car door, going to the front door and knocking. colby opened the door with a big smile on his face, "hi y/nnn!" he said happily going in to hug you. you hugged back just as hard "hi colbyy" you said smiling, you both pulled away from the hug, he motioned you in the house, closing the door behind you two.

you put your phone on the kitchen counter, "how are you i feel like it's been forever" you say with a small laugh at the end. "i know right, i've been good. i missed you though" he said coming closer, smiling at you. you looked in his eyes, you wanted to kiss him there but you knew it would be hard if he didn't want to, ruining the friendship, you wished he would feel the same way about you.

you turned your head walking into the kitchen "can we make something? i'm hungry" you said "yeah i barley have anything though" he said with a laugh. you started to look through the cabinets, with pretty much nothing in them, going in the fridge to see barley any food you like.

you look to colby with a confused face, knowing he probably didn't have a lot but he really has nothing. you could see him trying to hide his laugh, "let's just order something, yeah?" you said putting your hand on your forehead, closing the fridge. "yeah" colby mumbled, still smiling. you shook your head getting door dash pulled up on your phone.