car

today you and your friend Colby were going out to meet some of his old friends. he has known them for awhile and they are close, so you wanted to make a good first impression. you wore a mini black dress showing most of your thigh, and a light wing for makeup.

you felt really pretty and ready to go, you haven't met them before but still excited to see them. you put on some black high heels, you had a thought you were doing to much but it didn't matter, you loved overdressing. Colby was telling you to hurry up as you were just finishing up with your hair. you went downstairs quickly to see him at the kitchen table waiting for you, he looked at you up and down. as he got to your eyes, you both made eye contact, making him look away.

you smiled and followed Colby out the door. as you got to the car he opened the door for you making you smile and say thank you. after he got in you played some music and he drove off.

it was a pretty long drive since they were visiting from Kansas. they stopped closer to where you both live so your could see each other, without you guys having to go far and out of your way just to see them.

once you got there it was a very nice place, you were happy you wore what you did. you went inside, and told them your reservations. she walked you both to Colby's friends. as you saw them you smiled, they were all guys, there was 3 of them. you were at a booth sitting next to colby and one of his friends, while the other two were on the other side.

you all ordered your drinks and waited for them to come. as you were waiting to order your food you decided to talk more, you turned to your side and started small talk with one of his friends.

he was very nice and respectful, it was nice talking to him, you could be yourself without feeling judged. you guys talked until the food came, the waiter setting down our food in front of all of us.

after you were done eating Colby and one of his other friends were still eating. you once again, turned to the friend and started to talk, you were just being nice and laughing, not trying to do more. after the other people finished eating the waiter brought over the check and everyone help paid. once we were about to leave you hugged all of them goodbye and so did Colby. you both walked over to the car, you opened the door and hopped in.

Colby came in looking mad, which was confusing because you thought that went pretty well. you look over to him "is everything okay" you asked turning your head slightly. Colby just started the car and started to drive, after about 5 minutes just sitting in silence you decided to speak up again.

"Colby is there something bothering you" you asked even more confused that he wasn't answering you. "yup" he said with no emotion, you could tell something was up but you didn't want to be a bother. you couldn't help but ask again since you thought he was mad at you, thinking you didn't something wrong. "did i do something Colby" you asked looking over at him, "yes y/n what do you think" he replied.

his answer shocked you, since he still didn't explain what was wrong, hoping you could fix whatever you did you asked again. "what did i do" you question, "what the fuck was that in the restaurant" he asked glaring over at you. you look at him confused wondering what happened, totally oblivious with what was happening you asked. "i'm confused what did i do your not telling me. i'm not going to able to fix your problem if i don't know what it's about" you said back. "why were you flirting with my friends, he has a girlfriend" he spat at you, confusion all over your face.

you were so confused what he was saying, you didn't look at his friend that like. you not even looking for a relationship right now. "Colby i don't know what your talking about, i think it's just my personality" you replied back, confusion filling your tone.

he just shook his head looking back at the road, a couple minutes later he speaks up, filling the awkward silence in the car. "you just have to do that don't you" he questions, "what" you said back in a annoyed tone, done with how he's acting. "you know what your doing y/n. dressing up all nice, having your makeup done, your looking hot on purpose and flirting with my friends just to annoy me" he said, not looking at you once. you look over at him, a smirk creeping on your face at the unwanted compliment. "you think i'm hot" you ask in a taunting tone.