Jealousy

(This isn't part 2 it's just a different jealousy one)

You and Colby decided to go to a club tonight. You've only ever been to a club together once so you guys wanted to go again.

It was really fun last time but you guys were somewhere else. Now you were in la so it was gonna be was more fun.

You were wearing a tight mini white dress and Colby just wore black ripped jeans and a black tee. You where almost done straightening your hair then you guys would go.

After you finished getting ready Colby was already downstairs waiting for you. You went downstairs and Colby was sitting on the couch so he could see you walking down the stairs. 

He smirked and looked at you up and down once you got down the stairs. He got up off the couch
"you look so pretty" Colby said walking up to you.

"Thank you Colby" you said blushing a little. He smiled and you both went outside to Colby's car. You both got in and started to drive to the club. It wasn't that far so you guys got there pretty quickly.

You guys parked down the street and paid for it since there was like no parking. You both stated to walk up to the club, it had blue lights coming from it and music playing loud.

You showed the bouncer guy both your ids and went inside. It was just a bunch of sweaty drunk people dancing. There was a lot of people there.

You didn't want to loose Colby so you grabbed his arm the whole way going in. You guys found the bar and got two shots for both of you.

You took them and paid before going out to then middle of everything. After you guys were just
doing random things and dancing you both were tired.

You guys tried to find a place to sit for a little before finding a little couch thing. You guys sat down and talked about how this was a lot of fun and how you should do it more often.

A couple of girls around our age came over to the couch and sat next to Colby.

He looked at them for a second before returning his attention back to you. You kept talking about how we should do this more often when one of the girls spoke up.

She was a blond girl with blue eyes, you could just tell she was a bitchy rich girl.

"Hey your cute" one of them slurred out obviously drunk. "Thank you" Colby said laughing. He turned to me shrugging, one of the girls pulled his face towards her and looked at him in the eyes.

She pushed herself towards him so they were now touching. She kept rubbing his thigh and trying to kiss him on the neck and shit like that. She kept playing with her hair ever 2 seconds.

It was annoying because Colby wasn't doing anything about it. You just decided to ignore it and go on your phone when you saw the girl about to kiss Colby's neck.

You look over at him doing nothing, he was just letting it happen like it wasn't a big deal. The girls got up and left leaving you and Colby alone.

You rolled your eyes and looked back at your phone scrolling through instagram. About 5 minutes later Colby looked over at you "what's wrong" he asked you.

You gave him a 'are you serious' look. He just made a confused face in repose. You didn't know how he didn't know what was happening.

"Those girls were all over you Colby" you said in an obvious tone waving your hand towards them. "Are you jealous" Colby asked in a 'oh my god' tone. You ignored him and got up to get another drink.

He got up right after you and grabbed your wrist. "Colby what are you doing" you asked.
"We're going home" he said. You were confused but your just let it happen.