Camping

You and some of your friends decided to go on a camping trip. You have never gone camping before so you were really exited, especially because it's with the people you love the most. You were currently packing your clothes and other things you might need in Colby's room while he was getting ready in the bathroom.

You totally forgot about the trip so you had to pack quickly. Jake was telling everyone that the car was packed and of course complaining how he's been ready for an hour. Everyone hurried downstairs and everyone grabbed extra things they all needed for the long drive. Since the car was already packed except yours and Colby's you both went quickly to pack the rest.

You all got in the car and started the drive. It was a 5 hour long drive so you knew you had to drive at some point.

*time skip to when they get there*

You all got out of the car after a long tiring drive. The weather was perfect, this was going to be a very fun trip. You were staying there for 3 nights while the rest in a little cabin.

You all got the things you needed out of the car and went to your camping spot. Corey kept complaining how bugs were eating him alive, making everyone laugh. The walk was way longer then expected since Jake took a wrong turn and made us go in the completely opposite direction. He blamed it on the gps but we all knew he just read it wrong. So now it was just getting dark and we had to set up the tents.

No one knew a thing about camping except Colby, a little. So it took awhile also, because Jake kept messing yours and Colby's tent up making Colby do the same to his.

You didn't know a thing about camping so you couldn't try and fix the tent, feeling you would just make it worse. Colby got it done fast so you guys were the first ones done. "Bro how the fuck do you do this?" we all hear Jake whining. Once you all were finished that you wanted to make a fire and eat s'mores. You asked everyone and of course they agreed.

You all sat around the campfire and started to make the s'mores. Jake fully burnt his making him almost light his chair on fire somehow. "Jake how did you even do that" you asked genuinely curious. "I don't know! The fire wouldn't get out" he replied. You just laughed a little still being confused why he didn't just blow on it. Corey looked behind himself and made his shocked face. "What" tara asked scared "nah I swear there a raccoon or something behind me" he said scared making us all laugh.

"How did you not think of a bear or something? But a raccoon" you said between laughs. "Bears!!?" Corey said getting up. You all were laughing so hard trying not fall out of you chairs.

Jake did ended up falling out of his chair by getting exited because we all decided to go on a walk with him. After a lot of convincing since it's dark out. After that you all sat around trying to tell scary stories. That made Corey scared out of his mind since he's the only on not sharing a tent and, we were about to go on a walk in the woods, at night.

"I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight" Corey said shaking his head jokingly but sounding serious making it funny. We all eventually got up and started to walk in a random direction.

"Dude is there really bears here" Corey said from your joke earlier. "Uhh- I don't think so?" You said more as a question. Corey gave you a 'really' look as you were trying not to laugh. It wasn't that bad of a walk, except the fact that you guys almost got lost. In the forest, in the middle of nowhere, at night. You all laughed and had a good time before finally going to your guys tents. You and Colby shared one so you guys got in and laid down. It was surprisingly a big tent for two people. You guys had a nice talk since there was nothing else to do, until you got an idea.

You smirk to yourself and slowly climb on Colby, he looks back up at you with a confused smirk. You lean down and kiss him, you put your hands on either side of his neck. While his go strait to your waist, pushing you closer to him. You were now grinding on his growing member, harder trying to feel good.

He started to leave kisses down you neck before giving you a look to make sure it's ok to take off your shirt. You nodded, right after your shirt was off and he was now kissing your chest. You sat yourself up and started to take off your shorts. He took off his shirt and slid his pants off.

You slowly slid your panties down as you lowered your body. You started to kitty lick his tip before he grabbed your hair and pushed your head down. You started to suck, harder as you got to the tip. He groaned a couple of times making you wetter and more ready for him. He thrusted his hips up making you know he was close.

You stopped and quickly went back up to him. You lined yourself up with him and slowly sat down on him, making both of you quietly moan. Colby threw his head back as he snaked his hands around you waist applying a lot of pressure. You started to bounce faster, you put your hands on his chest for balance as your legs started to shake. He thrusted his hips up again and whimpered. "Please don't stop" he said, almost begging. You had no thought of stopping, you went the fastest you could trying to reach your high.

He could tell your legs starts to hurt so he grabbed your waist and started to help you loving up and down on him. One of his hands came up to your neck and squeezed it pulling you in for a kiss. It was a sloppy kiss that said everything, that you both needed each other and how much you mean to one another.

You let out a moan into his mouth, your lips making there way down to his neck. Kissing and sucking hickeys onto him, making it more enjoyable for him. "Fuck you feel so good around me" he said, sending you over the edge.

You let out a loud moan as you reached your high, not thinking of anyone or anything else. After a couple more times of bouncing on him, he came, letting out a whimper and looking at you in the eyes. You slowly removed yourself off of him and laid back down, very tired. You both put your clothes back on and laid back down, falling asleep on a rock hard floor. Perfect.

—————————————————
I feel like I could've added more sorry lol
The ending is terrible 😭 I suck at endings
1213 words
This was a request from Snoopdogg234