punished pt.3

(hey lol everyone liked 'punished' the most i think so here's another)

you and colby were going to your friends Jake birthday party, it was their 21st so you were excited to go. you and colby were in his room, he was laying on his bed, on his phone as you were getting ready, putting your makeup on. you already got into your outfit, it was a plaid skirt with a belt, and a black tube top. you knew colby loved this skirt, that's why you wore it. you finished your mascara, getting up and walking over to your shoes, sitting on the end on the bed putting them on. "you look good" Colby said smirking, putting his phone on the nightstand beside him, sitting up and looking at you. "thank you" you said trying to hide your smirk.

you finished strapping your shoe, you stood up going over to colby. he stood up, putting his hands on your waist, bringing you into a kiss. you kissed back for a second and pulled away, not wanting to be late. "whyyy" colby said whining. you smiled "we're going to be late" you said grabbing your phone and showing him the time. he looked at you annoyed and walked out the door with you, going downstairs and leaving. once you got in the car and started to drive, you noticed colby looking at you a lot.

he put his hand on your thigh and continued to drive to the house, once you guys got there you both got out of the car, and walked in. once you got inside, you saw a lot of people you didn't know, and did know, you separated from colby and went over to the kitchen while he went to say hi to everyone. you saw Jake, who was the birthday boy. (that sound weird sorry lol) you walked over to him, "happy birthday!!" you almost yelled.

"hi y/n! thank youu" he said hugging you. "how are you i feel like i haven't seen you in so long" he said making you smile "i've been good, just filming a lot i guess" you chuckle, shrugging your shoulders "what about you" you asked. "i've been good, it feels good i can finally go out now" he said smiling like a little kid. "i bet" you said getting a drink. you two ended up talking and catching up a little before he went to say hi to everyone else.

you go over to Tara and Devyn, saying hi to them since you haven't seen them in awhile either. you said your hellos to some more people you knew before you saw some people you didn't know sitting on the couch in the front room, so you decide to go say hi. you sat down and turned to one of the guys there "hi i'm y/n" you said smiling. "hey i'm mike" he said. (you can chose what friend i had to pick one lol) "nice to meet you" you said, you knew you were being awkward but you didn't really like meeting new people, you didn't even really know why you came over here. "you too, you are very pretty" he said making you smile.

"thank you" you replied playing with the end of your skirt, not really knowing what to say. you didn't knew if he knew that you and colby were dating so you didn't want to sound like a bitch if he already knew. you look up from your feet to see him looking at you, this is the most awkward you've ever felt for like no reason.

you had no clue what to say, you felt a hand touch your thigh, you look to see mike's hand. you very awkwardly smiled and continued to talk to him, getting to know him more. you needed to tell him you're taken but you didn't know when to because he wouldn't stop talking. once you felt his hand go higher you knew you had to tell him "uh i don't know if you know but i'm taken" you said looking at him, making him stop talking, and took his hand off your thigh. he looked at you dumbfounded, "oh shit sorry" he said pushing his teeth together, "your ok" you replied.

you felt so awkward and didn't know how to get out of this, you saw colby looking at you from across the room. "ok i'm gonna go" you said awkwardly smiling, he just nodded and looked away. you cringed and shook your head at what just happened, going over to Colby to tell him the weird encounter you just had. when you go to him he looked mad, you furrowed your eyebrows "are you ok" you asked confused, putting down your drink. he just looked up, and walked to the front door.

you shook your head to yourself, confused why he's mad and what so bad happened, for him not to tell you. you walked after him, catching up to him, he got in the car as you did the same. "colby what the fuck is wrong" you said annoyed, you were having fun at that party, expect from that awkward encounter you had with mike. it was jakes birthday and you felt terrible leaving so so soon, you wanted to find out why colby was mad. "colby what happened" you said, not getting a reply back.

you shook your head from him not saying anything back, he just started the car, "colby it's jakes birthday! why are we leaving? this is like one of the most important birthdays! we weren't even there long" you said mad.

still no response from him so you just closed your eyes and put your head back, as he started to drive. you felt the car speed up as you were getting closer to your house but you didn't want to ask anything else or make him more mad. he didn't speak to you once on the drive, once you got home you got out and went inside, going up to your room. you were going to text Jake so he at least sees it later why you had to leave so early, when you heard colby come up the stairs. you went to your text app when you heard colby come in your room, you turn to him giving him an annoyed look. "what colby" you said, "why" colby replied making you confused.

"why what?" you asked, "why was mike that close to you? he had his hand on your fucking thigh y/n. for awhile" he said, you could hear the anger in his voice but his tone stayed the same. "colby i told him i was taken" you said defending yourself. "yeah after like 10 minutes!" he said walking towards you. "it was no-" you got cut off by colby kissing you, he gripped your waist tightly as you kissed back. he pulled away, "you wanna feel what you would lose, hm?" he said in a cocky tone. you rolled your eyes and turned your head away, not knowing what to say. he grabbed your face to look him in the eye.

"do you? i'll happily leave right now" he said making you shake your head yes. "yes, colby please" you said, he smirked and kissed you again, deepening the kiss, you slipped your tongue in his mouth, making him drag you over to the bed. you laid down, putting your head against the pillows as colby took off his shirt and climbed on top of you, standing on his knees. he started to take off your skirt, as you took off your tube top, throwing it on the floor as he did the same with the skirt. he grabbed your thighs, bringing you closer to him, he took down his pants as you lifted your top half up so your can remove your bra, un clipping it and throwing it wherever.

you slid down you panties and he took his boxers off. he looked between you two then back up to your eyes, you gave him the nod before he slowly pushed himself in. you moaned as he went farther, and faster. he grabbed your hips pushing himself deeper, you grabbed his neck and pulled him down to kiss him. you leaned in and kissed him, it turned sloppy as you kept moaning into the kiss. he pulled away, and started to kiss your neck, sucking on it leaving hickeys. you moaned out loudly as he hit your sweet spot, your nails playing and tugging on his hair as he pulled away and leaned himself face to face with you.

you looked away, avoiding eye contact, he grabbed your face gently to look back at him and he stood back on his knees,  grabbing your hips. you threw one of your hands to his chest clawing at it. he took his other hand and put it down to your clit rubbing it fast in circles, this made you closer to your high as he went faster you threw your head back, getting close to your high.

he grunted leaving you closer, you moaned out loudly as your high reaches you, you came around him as he went rougher trying to get to his release. he put his hand around your neck, barley applying pressure you felt him twitch inside you so you knew he was close. he came, soft groans coming from his mouth. he slowly pulled out looking between you two, before laying down next to you, you closed your eyes, catching your breath.

——————————————————
hi lol sorry i haven't been posting a lot

also i wanna delete a few parts bc i realized that
they are cringy lmao so tell me which ones i should
get rid of <3

and the amount of reads i have rn is crazy thank you sooo much it means a lottt🤍
sorry if this one is bad too haha
1663 words