broken

you were at home, very bored. you had nothing to do today and you didn't really want to do anything outdoors. you were sitting on your bed at your house, scrolling through instagram until it showed him. you had a crush on this guy, he was great and you also thought he liked you back. you guys would non stop text and hang out. you both have been busy recently so you both haven't seen each other in a while.

you wouldn't talk to other guys and you knew he didn't talk to girls in that kind of way. you missed him, so you wanted to go see him since you haven't in a long time.

you got up out of bed, turning off your phone and putting it on the charger placing it on your nightstand. you went over to your bathroom and put your hair back, brushing your teeth and combing out your hair. it was still straight from yesterday so you left it how it was, you went to pick out an outfit. you decided to wear a black mini skirt and a white striped shirt. you put on a necklace and bracelets before spraying some perfume on and grabbing your phone.

you left your room and went downstairs without texting him to let him know you were coming, so he could be surprised. you always loved seeing each other and it was like you were already in a relationship, with out holding hands or anything in that sort.

you happily closed and locked the front door behind you, it wasn't that long of a walk so you decided to do that instead of driving. it was a little chilly, you realized that you should've brought a sweater. once you got to his house you smiled at yourself knowing he would be happy to see you too. you lifted your hand and knocked on the door, you waited a minute before knocking again. after a while you didn't get a response so you decided to just walk in, knowing he wouldn't be mad since he would be happily surprised see you.

you opened the door and looked inside he wasn't in there so you assumed he was in his room. you went upstairs and opened his door to see a sight you never thought broke your heart. he was sitting on his bed against the headboard with a girl on top of him, making out.

her shirt was off and he didn't even notice you standing there. he pulled away from the girl to see you standing there, you didn't know what to say or do, you just froze. "y/n wait! i can explain!" he said as you started to run down the stairs. you shook your head to yourself as you felt tears brimming in your eyes. you opened his door slamming it behind you, your thoughts were running wild as you ran down the street.

you had no idea where you were going but your needed to be away from him. you got to a park barley knowing where you were, you felt like you had no energy left in you, you completely shut down. you were bawling your eyes out at a random park, strangers looking at you passing by.

everything you had with him was gone, and you knew your friendship would never be the same. he knew you liked him and he would act like he liked you. the countless amount of times you called yourself stupid for thinking he would like you back.

you were left alone in your thought, you were now freezing as it was just getting dark out. you wanted to go home but you had nothing in you, you decided to call the only person your could rely on, Colby.

you got your phone and wiped your tears since your vision was blurred. you went on to his contact and called him, he answered almost right away. "hey um can you come get me" you asked trying to hold back tears. "are you ok? where are you?" he asked, concerned filled his voice. "i'm at the park i'll send you my location" you replied ignoring his first question. "ok i'm coming now" he said "ok bye" you said hoping he would get there quickly.

about 10 minutes later he got there, he opened his car door to see you sitting on a swing looking at your feet. you look up at him to see him coming towards you. you stand up and hug him, "are you ok" he asked. that's what broke you, you completely broke down in his arms. he repeatedly told you it was ok and that he was there, while rubbing your back.

your head was in his shoulders, his shirt getting wet from your tears. "he doesn't like me" you managed to whisper, you heard him sigh quietly as he continued to comfort you. Colby knew you loved your crush and how you would ways talk about him. he always thought you both would end up together from all the story's you would tell him.

you pulled away from the hug wiping your tears, "come to the car your freezing" he said softly grabbing your hand. you held onto him till you got to the car, you got inside and put your head back on the head rest. Colby grabbed your hand and started to explain that he was the one being a dick, you that your were not stupid for thinking he liked you.

you and Colby had a ver nice conversation and you were feeling a little better, but it still was hurting. you look over at Colby thanking him for the millionth time tonight, he smiled and started the car.

Colby gave you his sweater so you weren't cold, you opened the window, and since you were driving fast the wind was blowing at your skirt. you didn't think of it until Colby grabbed your thigh and you saw it was going up. you blushed and pulled it down, but it kept riding up your thighs. Colby glanced at you then your lap, back to the road.

you nervously swallowed and looked out the window. you felt Colby's hand trace circles on your thigh, going a little higher each time.

you look over at him to see him looking almost annoyed? it was kind of turning you on, feeling his hand right in between your thighs. you felt him get higher almost to your core. you bite your lip trying to keep quiet and not tell him to do more, though you really wanted it. you felt his thumb trace along your clothed clit making you let out a breathily moan.

you look over at him to see him smirking, he applied more pressure making you get louder. you saw him grow hard underneath his grey sweatpants, he stopped, moving his hand, pushing your panties to the side. he rubbed your clit with his two fingers faster then before. you moaned and put your head back, you felt the car pull over you look to see where you are and see an empty parking lot. Colby stopped his movements and turned the car off, he looked at you with an unreadable expression on his face. you just look at him confused "get in the back" he said sternly. you nod and climb into the back, Colby fallowed right after you.

you look up at him as he takes off his shirt, you do the same, lifting your self up a little to un clip your bra. he lifts himself on his knees and looks at you up and down before sliding off your skirt.

he started to take off his sweatpants, so you slid off your panties. once his pants are knee length he does the same with his boxers. his tip leaking pre cum, he starts to stroke himself, moving closer to you in the small space rubbing his tip against your folds. "Colby please" you whimper out, he smirked at your neediness and slowly pushed into you.

you throw your head back and grab onto his neck, as your other hand went right to his back, scratching at it. he went faster and started to rub your clit in fast circles, with his other hand he put his hand up to your throat and squeezed. you let out a loud moan as he hit the right spot inside you, causing your body to shudder. Colby went down to your neck and started to kiss and suck on it leaving marks.

you moaned loudly in his ear feeling your high coming closer. Colby lifted himself off your neck to see the work he left, he smirked and went harder with his thrusts, making the whole car shake. "you feel so fucking good" he groaned out making your get sent over the edge. you tightened your walls around him as you scale around his dick, making him grunt. after a couple more thrusts he came inside you, still going letting you both ride out your highs.

he slowly pulled out after a while, cum was still dripping out of you as he did so. you relaxed your body and closed your eyes trying to catch your breath. you put a hand up to your head an swallowed trying to figure out how this happened. Colby looked at you one last time up and down before cleaning himself and you off. you put your clothes back on, same as Colby and got back in the front seat. he looked down and smiled at himself, making you look over at him. you both looked at each other and laughed, not believing you guys just did that.

—————————————————-
this one was fun to write lol
again thank you so much for all the reads 💟
this one is a bit longer so i hope you enjoy <3
1672 words

i kinda flipped the request in this one because i didn't think it was that realistic sorry

also fallow my tumblr sturnvilmed