jealousy

The whole trap house and their girlfriends are going to this party tonight. You, Colby, Jake and Tara took Colby's car while the rest went in Corey's. Though, it just so happens to be your exes party.

Colby didn't really get jealous except when your with your ex. This was gonna be an interesting night. We just got at the party, walking in smelling alcohol and weed right off the bat.

There were a lot of people there and you didn't like big crowds if you didn't know anyone. Colby stayed close to you as you guys walked to the drinks. You all said hi to everyone, exchanged our hugs, you know.

We all took a shot and went to the couch in the front room. You sat next to Colby and Tara, Tara being the one at the very end of the couch.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, hold my drink?" She asked you smiled and nodded in response.

About 10 seconds later someone sat next to you. You soon discovered it was your ex boyfriend. Colby stared him down as he started to talk with you.

"So how you liking the party?" He said extending the y. "It's cool" you said back to him trying not to seem too happy.

"So you wanna hang out sometime soon?" Your ex asked. "Sure" you told him. You obviously didn't want him back you have Colby now.

Colby stayed silent as we were talking, he heard everything though since he was right next to us. Every time your ex said something, Colby would hold you tighter and bring you closer.

"I got a new number if you want it, we can make plans?" Your ex asked. "Ok" you said back with a smile. He gave your his number then got up and left.

You saw Colby come closer to you "we're leaving" Colby said in your ear. "Colby we just got here" you replied confused. "I don't give two shits y/n let's go" he seemed angry so you just went with him.

On the way home Colby started to speed the car up, you couldn't tell if he just wanted to go home or if he was angry driving. He put his hand on your thigh keeping it there the whole way home. Squeezing it a couple of times getting close to your heat. Right when we got out of the car he basically dragged you inside, up to his room. He pushed you onto the bed and closed the door. You didn't know what you were getting yourself into.

He started to kiss you roughly tearing off your red mini dress and throwing it onto the floor. You had a matching red lace set on underneath.

He stared at you for a couple seconds biting his lip before ripping his shirt off. You lifted your back a little to let him unclip your bra and throw it on the floor same with your panties. He lowered his body kissing from your chest to your stomach. He went closer to your heat and started to rub your clit with his thumb.

He then started to pump 2 fingers into you fast as fuck he didn't tease your or anything. He kept looking in your eyes not breaking eye contact.

He then stuck another finger into you making you moan like crazy. "Tell me I can fuck you better then ex/n" Colby growled into you ear, you couldn't say anything he was going too fast.

It was too much. "Y/n fucking tell me" he got louder. "You can fuck me so much better Colby" you barley got out. He smirked and went faster, if that was possible at this point. Your back was arched and you were screaming out his name.

"fuck Colby!" you screamed out. He started to rub your clit with his thumb once again almost making you cum. Although you knew if you didn't ask Colby it would be so much worse. "Colby please" you managed to get out.

"Please what y/n" was all he said knowing exactly what it meant. You could barely hold it in longer and you could barley spit out any words. He kept pumping in and out of you curling his fingers hitting your g spot each time. "Colby please let me cum it hurts!" You blurted out.