hotel room

you and some of your friends decided it would be fun to go to a hotel, where no one has been before. it was an idea you got from your friend and you thought it would be a lot of fun. you all were all on the couch trying to find one, you saw one that caught your eye. it was beautiful, it was a really big hotel and looked very fancy. "guys i think i found one" you said looking at them. "ooh lets see" Tara said.

you flipped your phone and handed it to her, she flipped through all of them and passed the phone around, Corey being the last. "its real nice, but how much is it" Corey said with his eyebrows slightly raised.

you shrugged knowing it would be a lot, after looking at the price everyone said it was a lot but, you convinced them that we will have a lot of fun and it will be worth it. we booked it, you all were going in 2 days so you wanted to pack now to get it over with. you ran upstairs and grabbed your suitcase and threw it on the bed and opening it.

Tara came in and sat on the chair next to the desk. "I'm so exited for this" she said, "i know, me too. we haven't gone somewhere like this in so long" you replied. You continued to pack your clothes and after, put the suitcase by the door.

It was now the day you all were leaving so, you got dressed and made sure to be comfortable since it was a long drive. You all got your suitcases and headed to the car, you put what could fit in the trunk and you had to hold to backpacks with you since there was barley any space. You ended up falling asleep listening to music, you were in the very back. You felt someone tapping you, it was Jake, he was waking you up since you guys got to the hotel.

you got up fast considering you were very exited to be there. you grabbed the backpacks and threw them to Corey and threw yours on. you got up and stretched your legs before looking at the hotel, it was very beautiful.

the detail on the outside was already enough to have you even more ready for this trip. "hurry up, y'all are taking forever" Jake said wanting to go inside already. you rolled your eyes at him and you were now waiting for everyone else as well.

once everyone got their bags it was time to go inside, you all were very exited. you were first to go inside, it was better then your could've imagined, the detail on the wall and ceiling was so pretty.

you went up to the receptionist and got your rooms keys, you, Colby and Corey had one room while the rest in a different one. you guys went over to the elevator and pressed your room number, it was one of the highest floors so you were exited to see the city from a high view. once you got to the floor you all went to your separate rooms. as you walked in you were mind blown. it was beautiful, it was a very big room with two queen sized beds. it had a little snack bar, the windows were huge and the view was better then you ever could have imagined. you threw your backpack on the bed, as well as Colby.

Corey then came out of the bathroom with his shocked face. we laughed a little before we all decided to meet and go get some dinner and expolre the hotel a little more.

you all got ready and then headed downstairs and picked out a nice restaurant. We all got back in the car and went to the restaurant.

It was nice, but honestly not as good as it should've been for the price, you all explored downtown La a little longer before heading back to the hotel. Once we got there you got tired so you wanted to go back to the room while Corey wanted to do more. So he went with the rest of them and did random things, Colby came upstairs with you.

once you both got to the room you slid the card to open the door, you guy stepped in and you went straight to your bed to relax. colby came after you in your room, you glanced at him quickly before returning your gaze to your phone. you felt the bed dip next to you, so you knew colby was there. you look over at him to see him already looking at you.

"mh?" you question his gaze, he shook his head and kissed you. he grabbed your phone, putting it on the nightstand closer to you. he kissed you again, one of his hands cupping your cheek, he slowly climbed on top of you deepening the kiss.

he moved his hand to your waist and the other was holding him up, you put your hands around his neck, licking his bottom lip for entrance. he lifted himself so he was on his knees, he started to take off his shirt as you did the same.

he came back down to you and started to kiss down your neck, slowly grinding his hips against yours. you let out a soft moan, making him lift himself up and start to unbuckle his jeans. you slid off your pants,then lifting yourself up a little to un clip your bra. after colby took off his belt he lowered himself down to your heat.

he teasingly pulled down your panties slow, after they were off he started to kiss and suck hickeys into your thighs, avoiding where you need him the most. he licked up your thigh, stopping at your dripping core. "please colby" you whine out, he smirked and lowered his head keeping eye contact. he licked up your folds going increasingly faster each time, you put your hand through his hair and started to pull. you bucked your hips up trying to make him go faster, he caught on and started to lick your clit fast.

he stopped and you looked at him confused, he put his fingers up to your mouth indicating he wants you to suck on them.

you did just that, you opened your mouth, be put his fingers inside as you started to suck on them, not losing eye contact. you smirked and pulled his fingers out moving himself back to your core. he slid his fingers in and continued to lick your clit fast. you moaned and threw your head back, pulling on his hair harder.

he went faster with his movements only making you closer. he groaned against your clit making you shiver under him. you felt yourself getting closer, "colby i'm close" you managed to get out through muffled moans.

he pulled his fingers out and once again lifted himself on his knees. he took his pants and boxers off and threw them to the floor. he slid his tip through your folds before slowly sliding in, both of you letting out low moans.

you threw your head back against the pillows grabbing his back, slightly scratching it making him groan. he went faster, you looked at him grabbing his neck, bringing him in for a kiss. the kiss was sloppy and desperate, you moaned into the kiss, muffling it. he reached his hand down and started to rub your clit in fast circles, making you overwhelmed with all the feelings. you grabbed onto his shoulders, pulling away from the kiss.

you felt the knot in your stomach growing, so you knew you were close. you could tell he was too by the way his throat were getting sloppier.

without warning you came around him making him grunt. he put his head down and came too, letting out a big breath. he went a little longer with slower thrusts letting you both calm down and rude out your highs.

he slowly pulled out after a little and laid down next to you. after laying there you both decided to shower and get ready for bed, you both were very tired. you guys laid down, you heard the door open but you were too tired to say hi to anyone. you fell asleep with colby next to you.

———————————————————
i need to post more lol
i've been hating the endings idk what else to add 😭
ty all so much for 60k already that's insane 🫶🏼
this reminds me on the vacation one i did lol
1459 words

and again if you have requests don't be afraid to send them‼️