Your a dick

So yesterday me and Tara went to a random party we saw as we were just driving around. That's where we met Jake, he was so nice and got our numbers if we ever wanted to hang out. So, me and Tara decided we want to hang with him today.

We texted him and he said he was free and that he'll pick us up soon, so we got changed and did some makeup and waited for him to get here.

About 10 minutes later he showed up to me and Tara's apartment and we went downstairs to his car. Tara got in the front so you were in the back. He asked if we wanted to go to his house.

He said he lived with his friends so I was kinda nervous but, we decided to go anyway. We got there and it was a huge house like huge! Once we walked in we saw a guy with a man bun and a blond guy.

"Sam, Corey this is y/n and Tara" Jake told them. "Hi I'm Corey" he said he had a very nice smile. "I'm Sam nice to meet you guys" he seemed nice too. I guess I didn't have to be scared about meeting the rest of them, or so I thought.

Then a girl came down the stairs she had really good and pretty makeup on. "Hi I'm Devyn nice to meet you guys!" She spoke up, she seemed a bit quiet. "Hi! I'm y/n and this is Tara" she gave us a smile before walking over to Corey.

"Ok do you wanna meet Colby he's up in his room?" Jake asked. I shrugged and Tara said sure. We walked up the stairs and got to the door.

"Colby's a dick once you meet him but he gets better so if he says anything don't take it to heart" Jake whispered with a smile, me and Tara nodded as Jake knocked on the door.

A blue eyed boy with black and blue hair opened the door, I felt intimidated so quickly. He made eye contact with me not breaking it for at least 10 second before looking back up at Jake.

"Colby this is Tara and y/n" pointing at us as he said our names. He shook his head like he didn't care. "Colby don't be a dick just say hi" Jake spoke up.

"Hey" was all Colby said before shutting the door behind him. "I'm sorry I don't why he's like that to new people" Jake said before taking us downstairs. "No its fine" you and Tara said.

We hung out for a few hours at his house watching Netflix and getting to know everyone a bit more before going back to our apartment.

We got there and changed into pajamas and did our night routine. Tara came in my room and sat on the bed with me like we always do before bed.

"Colby's kinda hot" you told tara. She had her jaw dropped "y/n he's a dick" she replied like it was obvious.

"yea but like you have to admit he sexy as fuck" I said extending the k she made a disgusted face. "I like Jake better" she said happily "aww you guys would be so cute!" You told her.

(Time skip a month I'm lazy sorry)

You and Tara technically live at the trap house now. Tara sleeps with Jake and you have your own room it was the guest one. You all have got really close except Colby and you, he was still a dick to you for no reason.

Tara and him got along fine so you were confused why he didn't like you. You were laying in your bed at the trap house but you got hungry so you decided to go downstairs and get some food.

When you got there you remember there was pizza rolls so you decided to pop them in the microwave. After they were done you ate them and was still on the counter.

You heard the stairs but you didn't bother to look, you were on your phone watching an interesting TikTok.

In the corner of your eye you saw Colby walking towards the fridge in nothing but grey sweatpants. I finally looked up at his and saw him already staring at me with a water bottle in his hand.

Then you realized what you were wearing. A bra and booty shorts literally the shortest shorts you have. You felt your face burning up,

"why do you keep looking at me" you spit out. You didn't even mean to say anything. He bit his lip and said "you know why" with a smirk. You were taken back by his response

"y/n I'm a dick to you for a reason" he said that in a obvious tone. You were confused by that until he spoke to again.

"I don't show my feelings like normal people I try and hide my feelings and it usually works but your different, these feelings aren't going away, I can't help it" he admitted.

You were shocked, literally speechless you've never been like this before. Colby looked nervous like he didn't want to admit it. He walked in between your legs and his arms where beside you.

You guys made eye contact before Colby smashing his lips onto yours. You kissed back, he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance but you didn't let him.

He squeezed your ass making you gasp he took that opportunity to kiss you with tongue. He put his arms on your waist holding them still.

He was exploring around your mouth with his tongue he started to kiss your neck trying to find your sweet spot.

He found it so quick, you let out a soft moan, he smirked against your skin. He started to rub your thighs up and down getting closer and closer to your heat each time.

He kissed you on the mouth again and started to rub your heat through your shorts. You let out a moan into the kiss, I guess that turned Colby on because we went faster.

He stopped and slid his hand down into your panties and started to rub you fast. He slowed down and put one finger in you. You were trying to contain your moans but it was hard.

He put another finger in you and started to pump in and out of you fast. You rolled your head back, biting your lip trying not to moan. He started to go faster and faster you were already so close.

You wanted this though, you liked him but no one knew except Tara. He rubbed your clit with his thumb, you came right after he did that.

You let out a moan hoping no one heard you. Colby took out his fingers and put them in your mouth. It was honestly really hot but I think he did it for that and most importantly to keep me quiet.

After a minute of coming down from your high he kissed you "come upstairs" he whispered in your ear. You nodded jumping off the counter and followed him upstairs, we went into his room and he pushed you onto the bed.

He climbed on top of you taking off your bra and shorts. He then pulled down his sweatpants and took off your panties. He took his boxers off and lined himself up with you.

"You have to stay quiet ok y/n?" He said in a question form, but you knew he wasn't asking. You nodded and he started to thrust into you.

You bit your lip hard trying to keep in your moans. He let out a soft groan which made you more turned on, you were trying so hard not to moan.

He started to go faster, you could taste the blood on your lip from biting it so hard. Colby kissed you trying to help contain the moans.

It was kinda helping, you were so close but it kept getting harder and harder for you to stay quiet. Colby thrusted into you faster and deeper each time.

He started to rub your clit with his fingers, this sent you over the edge. He pushed into you hard and fast a couple more times.

You came and let out a moan, Colby covered your mouth with his hand. You could tell he was close and tired since his thrusts started to become sloppy.

He let out a big breath as he came inside you, he then plopped down next to you. After a minute of both of you coming down from your highs you guys put your clothes back on and laid back down next to each other.

Colby put his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him."Y/n?" Colby asked in a question form. "Yea Colby?" You asked back "Will you be my girlfriend"

Your jaw dropped and obviously said yes. "Good" Colby smiled and kissed your temple. You fell asleep wondering how your gonna tell the roommates.

—————
1528 words!
This one is more of a story lol.