Tease

You and Colby decided you guys wanted to go to the pool where Jake, Brennen and Tara was. You just got a new bikini so you decided to wear that. It was black and had some strings on the back.

You put your hair in a messy bun pulling two strands out in the front. Colby got into his black and blue swim trunks and you both went downstairs to the pool.

Jake and Tara were in the pool and Brennan was in the hot tub so you and Colby decided to go in too. You said hi to everyone and ended up talking to Tara.

Colby got out of the pool after a couple of minutes and sat on the suntan chair. It was by the doors of the house. After a couple of minutes talking to Tara she went by Jake at the other end of the pool.

So you got up and went over to Colby. You got bored very easily. You ended up sitting on his lap. He put his arms around your waist and you leaned back on his chest.

You had an idea, you wanted to tease Colby. You started to move around trying to get "comfortable" on his lap. You heard a groan from him so you kept doing it knowing what it's doing to him.

Jake and Tara were distracted by talking and Brennen was still in the hot tub facing away. You started to grind a little on him making him groan again. "Y/n stop" Colby said but you kept doing it.

It was starting to feel good for you too, Colby pushed his hips up knowing what that does to me. "Your a dick" I said jokingly. "Mhmm" he replied.

You rolled his eyes at his response, he then started to kiss your neck. He found your sweet spot and sucked on it.

You moaned a little but no one heard you. He smirked against your skin he was making you so wet. I guess if you started it you had to finish it.

He was rubbing up and down your thighs getting closer and closer to your heat each time. "Upstairs" was all he said. I got up and Colby fallowed.

Pretty much everyone was home except Sam and Kat but you didn't care at this point. All you wanted was Colby.

You guys got upstairs and you laid on the bed waiting for him. He walked up to the bed slowly and climbed on top of you. He took off your 2 piece fast and looked at you up and down admiring the view of you naked and vulnerable body to him.

He slowly went down to your heat, his hot breath fanning against you made you so wet and even more turned on.

He slowly started to lick my clit and started to pump one finger into you then another. You tried to keep your moans in but you couldn't, he started to eat you out like he hasn't in years.

He went faster flicking his tongue on your clit. He pumped his fingers in and out fast and all the way. You threw your head back and put you hand over your mouth trying to keep quiet.

"Colby I'm close" you said in between deep breaths. "Cum for me baby" as he said that you came all over his fingers, he licked you clean.

He then came back up to you and kissed hard and rough. He took his swim trunks off moving his hand up and down his dick for a second. He lined himself up and slowly pushed into you.

He went a little faster, he held your neck choking you knowing you love it.

You moaned as he went faster and deeper into you "fuck y/n you feel so good" Colby said after grunting. He pulled out and flipped you over so you were on your hands and knees ass in the air waiting for him.

He slammed into you he was going so fast but fuck it felt good. You were biting your lip trying to contain your moans, it was kind of helping. He kept slamming into you, soft grunts left his mouth.

"Fuck" he groaned out, you moaned still trying to stay quiet. He kept pumping in and out of you fast. You were still sensitive from before. You came a second time Colby was close too, he twitched inside you. He then came inside you.

He pulled out and fell onto the other side of the bed. "Fuck that was good" Colby said getting closer to you. "Mhm" is all you could get out still living through your high.

A couple minutes later Colby said he was gonna take a shower so you decided to join him. You both got into the bathroom and turned the shower on hot. You guys waited a couple of seconds before going in.

Once it got hot you both got in and let the hot water his your skin. It started to get steamy and hot in the air.

You wanted Colby another time so you started to kiss him. He smiled into the kiss and kissed you back passionately until it became rough and hard. He held on your waist bringing you closer to him.

You felt Colby getting a boner on your hip, so you decided you wanted to help him out. You went down on your knees and took his full length in your mouth. No teasing, no nothing.

He lightly moaned from the sudden move you did and looking up at the ceiling. You kept bobbing your head up and down wanting him to feel as good as you just did.

About 2 minutes later he came in your mouth you swallowed it all. You came back up to him. You wanted more, you haven't had enough. Colby got the hint and started to rub your heat in figure eight motions.

With his other hand pumping 2 fingers in and out of you. He went slow know that kills you. "Please go faster" you whined out. He started to go faster, rubbing your clit in circles.

Your back was now against the wall. You put one of your hand on Colby's neck and the other on the wall trying to stay up. "Fuck Colby" you moan out.

Everyone probably knows what happening but you didn't care, it felt so good. Colby started to go faster knowing you almost at your high. You moaned out loudly as you came all over his fingers. He kissed you again passionately.

He then pulled away. "I love you so fucking much y/n" he said "I love you more Colby" you guys finished your shower. You guys got dressed and laid back down falling back asleep watching the walking dead.

——————-
idk about this one.
144 words
also fallow my tumblr sturnvilmed