beach

today some of your friends and you decided to go to the beach, the weather is very nice and it's perfect beach weather. you haven't been to the beach with all your friends in so long so you were so excited. you had just got a new bathing suit so you were very excited to wear it today, you went in the bathroom and put some sunscreen on your face, not your whole body since you wanted to do that when you got to the beach. you went back into your room and put the bathing suit on, pulling the straps so it's not as loose.

after, you threw on some shorts and a white crop top you texted Colby telling him your ready. he said he'll be there in about 10 minutes so you decided to go on your phone as you waited.

once he got there he texted you to come outside, you got up and grabbed your phone with some chapstick. you went downstairs and left, you opened the door and hopped in the back seat next to Tara and Jake. Kat being in the front next to Colby. you all said hi, caught up and played some music as Colby started to drive.

once you got to the beach, it was packed there was people everywhere, there was barley any space to set up your towels. everyone got out of the car after Colby parked and grabbed all the towels and things everyone needed. once everyone was done getting their stuff you all went down to the sand and put everything down. you all found a really good spot, where not a lot of people were at all. you wanted to swim for a little before tanning so you took off your shorts and tank top, noticing Colby looking at you while you do so, you look away and walked to the water with tara smiling to yourself.

the water felt nice, the temperature was perfect. you guys swam and played around for awhile before you wanted to go tan. tara stayed in with Jake and Kat. you walked over to your towel and sat down on it, you grabbed the sunscreen and put it on your arms after, you turned over and laid on your stomach.

you realized you needed sunscreen on your back, usually you would ask tara or Kat to do it for you but they were still in the water. you look over to Colby, "colbyyy" you said hoping he would do it for you.
"y/nnn" he replied, his full attention on you. you smiled "can you put sunscreen on my back please" you said with a playful tone hoping he would. he smirked "yea i got you" he said back.

you smiled not thinking he would, he grabbed the sunscreen and sat down next to you. he opened it and poured it right on your back, "colby! that's cold" you said turning your head to look at him. "sorryyy" he said laughing, you closed your eyes and shook your head smiling. he started to rub it along your back, to your shoulders it felt so nice, it felt like he was giving you a massage.

you turned your head the other way and relaxed, feeling the warmth of his hand against your skin. his hands moved to your lower back, you heard him open up the sunscreen again and this time he put it on his hands first. he stood on his knees rubbing the sunscreen into your legs, close to your thighs. he rubbed them up and down, once he got to your thighs he spoke "can i go higher" he asked, his voice calm. "yeah" you spoke very relaxed.

he moved up to your thighs, massaging and squeezing them, rubbing in the sunscreen. he stopped for a second, you were about to turn your head to look at him as you felt his hands on your ass. you sighed at the unexpected motion, "is this fine" he asked, you could basically hear the smirk in his voice "mhm" you nodded, he started to massage the sunscreen in harder. you put your head farther into your arms, it feeling good.

he stopped once again, opening the sunscreen and pouring a little on your ass making you let out a whine at the coldness. he resumed his movements rubbing your ass harder, he was squeezing and massaging them making you let out another whine.

he was getting closer and closer to your area when you opened your eyes and looked around to see Jake coming out of the water, you sighed and turned your head to colby and moved your head to show him Jake was coming.