not his

you and a bunch of your friends are going out tonight, to a club. you all decided that it would be nice since you all haven't been hanging out together. since everyone has been busy, filming and you guys didn't really have time. you all were leaving in about 10 minutes, you just had to finish your makeup and you'll be done. you put some blush on, blending it out, once you finished up with the makeup, you ran downstairs and put your heels on that you left by the door earlier. you tied the strap and went over to the couch and sat down waiting for the rest to be ready.

once everyone else came downstairs you stood up and looked at Colby. he looked really good tonight, you've had a crush on Colby since awhile ago and no one knows about it. you've kept it to yourself because you really don't want to ruin your guys friendship.

you trusted your friends, but you still didn't have the courage to tell anyone. you never thought he liked you back, you got out of your thoughts as Colby caught you looking at him. he kept eye contact, before you looked away from Jake telling everyone to hurry up. you shook your head to yourself and left with everyone else. you got into the car and went to the backseat in the middle. some of your friends decided to take an uber just in case if they drink, and since everyone would not fit in one car. Colby was driving in one and the rest in the uber.

you all just talked and caught up each other with what was happening in your lives. it was nice finally seeing them and being around them. once you guys got to the place you all stepped out of the car, the rest of them weren't there yet so you all decided to text them and wait for them inside.

once you stepped in it was very crowded, filled with a bunch of drunk people dancing. you went over to the bar with Jake and Colby to get some drinks. you all ordered a shot for you three and took them. you ordered 2 more after them and took them both, making you tipsy. after, the rest of your friends arrived and you decided to go to the dance floor, where mainly everyone was. you started to dance not really caring what anyone else thought, you were swaying your hips around when you locked eyes with this one guy.

he had dark brown eyes from what your could see, brown hair, covering his forehead but not his eyes. he had white t shirt and black cargo pants on, he smirked and you and motioned you to go over to him.

you walked to him meeting his eyes once again, he smirked at you and got close in your ear "what's your name, baby" the nickname made you cringe but you decided to go along with it. "y/n. you?" your flirting skills were terrible, you thought to yourself. "Hayden" he smiled, you smiled back putting your arms around his neck. he grabbed your waist pulling you closer, you bodies touching. you looked at him, then to his lips, back to his eyes before leaning in and kissing him. he kissed back, licking your bottom lip, you fingers started to play with his hair as his rubbed up and down your waist, down to your ass.

you moaned softly into the kiss making him squeeze your ass tighter. you slowly pulled away and looked around, trying to find a place to sit and do more. once you spotted a big couch you grabbed his hand and pulled him over, he came with you happily, not hesitating to move.

once you got to the couch you spun around and pushed him onto it, sitting on his lap. you put your hands on the sides of his neck and kissed him once again. your fingers started to play with his hair and his went straight down to your ass, squeezing it and making you grind on him. you bit his lip as you turned your head to make the kiss deeper. he sighed into the kiss before pulling away, "can we go to the bathroom" he asked. you knew you wanted to kiss him, but you didn't really want to hook up with a random guy. you realized that you gave him the wrong impression, shaking your head and whispering a no.

he looked confused but mad, "cmon it'll be fun" he asked, gripping your waist. "no" you said as you got off of him, leaning a little. you started to walk away, wobbling a little. you felt a hand grab your arm, it was Colby. you look up at him and sighed in relief that it was him, "can we go home" you said barley audible.