Tease (jake webber)

You, Colby, Sam and Corey all just got back from doing an exploring video. You loved doing them but they always scared you. You went to the front room and saw Jake.

You walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hi Jake" you said smiling. You hugged him and he hugged back.

He looked at you  "hi y/n how was it" he asked back. We talked for a little. Then Jake, Aaron and Corey all went outside. They were doing a little video for jakes personal channel. Probably a skit.

You were a little hungry so you went over to the kitchen. You went over to the counter and got a bagel.

You put it in the toaster and waited for it to be done. Once it was down you put some cream cheese on it and ate it. You were watching TikTok sitting on the counter when Jake came in with Aaron and Corey.

He smiled at you and started walking towards you. Aaron and Corey just went upstairs. He stood in between your legs, you looked at him happy to be with him.

"I'm bored can we do something" you asked him, you knew what you wanted to do but you didn't think he did.

"I have to edit then we can. Is that ok?" he asked running his fingers through his hair while getting a water bottle.

You shook your head yes "yea that's fine" you said. He smiled and motioned his hand for you to go upstairs with him. You hopped off the counter and followed him upstairs. He opened his door, you fell onto his bed and laid down, face in the pillows.

Jake got on his chair and opened his laptop. He started to edit and you were now on you back and on your phone.

You scrolled through instagram but you got so bored. You wanted Jake to lay down with you at least.

Jake had his headphones on so he couldn't hear you, you forgot about that. "Jake" you whine out trying to get him to come lay next to you. You just now remember he had headphones on.

You roll your eyes at yourself, you wanted Jake since like 2 weeks ago. You've been in 'the mood' since then and you both were busy so you couldn't do anything.

You guys used to do it a lot but Jake is more dedicated to YouTube now.

It looked like Jake was only a quarter done with his video. You couldn't wait any longer, you got up and walked over to him. He took one side of his headphone off to hear you.

He looked up at you "Jake can you come lay down with me" you asked. "Can I just finish this, then I won't have to later" he said still looking at you.

"Jake please can you do it later" you said trying to give him 'the hint'. It looked like it just clicked in his brain, "I have to finish this" he said.

You knew he was trying to make you mad but you didn't have it today. You walked in front of him and sat on his lap.

You pushed in your legs so they didn't hurt from the arm rests. He looked at you not breaking eye contact. "Y/n I have to finish this" he said. "You could finish it later" you said almost in a whisper.

You lowered your face and started to kiss and suck on his neck. You usually aren't the dominant one but you needed him right now.

"Fuck" he breathed out, you couldn't tell if it was from feeling good or being mad. You were trying to turn him on, he let out a big breath and grabbed your face.

He put you face close to his and kissed you. You kissed back, he licked you lip for entrance. You let him of course.

You put your hands around the back of his neck and he put his on your waist. He put his hands on your ass and started to make you grind on him.

You pulled away from the kiss smirking "look who wants it now" you said back cocky. "Whatever" he said picking you up and putting you on the bed. You smiled as he came down to you, kissing and sucking on your neck.

He found you sweet spot and started to suck on that. He pulled away after leaving one and looked at it and back at you.

He held your waist with one hand and the other one was keeping him up. He put his hand lower so it was on the hem of your panties. He put his hand in them and started to rub your clit slowly.

You put your head back on the pillows and grabbed his arm. He started to go a little faster seeing how you reacted.

You closed your eye as he kept rubbing your clit. You then feel nothing, he took his hand out and took your pants off.

You looked at him and smirked. He took off your panties and lowered his head. He started to lick your clit fast, he flicked his tongue everywhere making it feel so good.

You grabbed his hair and pulled it a little making him grunt against your clit. He went faster and put two fingers inside you.

You arched your back and closed your eyes. It felt so good, you felt a familiar feeling in your stomach so you knew you were close.

He looked up at you giving you 'those' eyes making you cum right away. You moaned out loudly as your legs began to shake slightly.

It's been so long that it just took that. It's been almost 2 months now. That probably doesn't even seem like that long but you guys had a very sexual relationship.

Jake kept going letting you live out your high, after a little he came back up to you licking his lips. He stood on his knees and took his pants and boxers off. He got adjusted and gave you the 'ok' look.

You nodded your head yes still half out of breath and he slowly pushed into you. He put his hands on your waist helping him move.

You moaned out loudly and threw your head back, he pushed into your more. All of him was in you now, he started going faster and harder making it feel so much better.

He groaned a couple of times making you more turned on and closer. He put his hand on your neck and squeezed it tightly. You arched your back and put your hands on his back scratching it a little.

"Fuck" he said almost in a whimper, he went faster and moved his other hand to your clit. He started to rub it slow in circles speeding up the pace.

He kept pumping in and out of you fast, this time he hit your g spot. "Fuck Jake right there" you managed to get out so he knew to hit that spot every time.

He kept aiming for that one spot ever thrust making it feel so good. You were close once again still being sensitive from before. You tightened your walls around his dick making him grunt.

He went faster knowing you were close. He rubbed your clit faster and faster. After he did that you came once again, he kept slamming into your going as fast as he could.

You felt him twitch inside you so you knew he was close. He pushed into you one last time before coming in you making him grunt loud.

He kept going riding out both your highs. He slowly pulled out and plopped down next to you. You both were panting and sweating trying to catch your breaths.

After a little like that you both got up and took a shower. After you guys put your clothes on and laid down falling asleep.

——————————————
Hey, so I know I haven't been posting a lot but I don't really have a lot of motivation right now.

I don't have that many ideas but if you want me to do more people lmk please and I will.
Also 7k reads?!!! Thank you!!
1350 words