Crush

You had a crush on Colby for awhile now. No one knew except Jake, you and Jake were best friends and he was so easy to talk to and you also knew he could keep a secret.

You never thought Colby had feeling for you though. You always thought he still liked his ex that always made you sad when you thought about it.

He flirted with you sometimes but you just keep reminding yourself it's probably just his personality because you didn't want to get your hopes up. You've liked him for so long now, you thought he probably would've noticed by now.

You heard a knock at your door it scared you because you though you were home alone. "come in" you said loud enough so they can hear. It was Colby wearing gray sweatpants and a black band tee. "Hey I'm so bored right now, do you want to watch a movie with me?"  He asked rubbing his eye.

Of course you were going to say yes who would want to miss an opportunity to hang out with their crush?! "Yea sure" you tried to play it off like you didn't wanna jump on him right then and there.

You guys went downstairs on the couch in the front room. You laid on his chest and his arm was resting on your shoulders.

You guys always do this so it was normal to you both . After searching for what felt like forever, you guys ended up watching some random horror movie on Netflix. You both thought it was scary and good, you jumped a few times and Colby thought it was funny.

"It's not funny asshole I almost had a heart attack" you said jokingly to him as you hit him on the chest he laughed harder at that. Until a sex scene came on.

To be honest it seemed like it was really happening like not just for the movie. About half way through it you swear you saw Colby constantly looking at you and licking and biting his lips.

You still didn't wanna get your hopes up but it was really turning you on. It was a long scene too. Of course the one movie you guys decided to watch has a 6 minute sex scene.

Colby bit his lip and kept tugging at his sweatpants by his 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢 resting his head back a couple times.

You squeezed your legs together to feel good and stop the throbbing, you didn't think Colby would know what your doing. He looked at you up and down and smirked. He then put his hand on your thigh close to your ass. He gripped your thigh, you gasped as what he did. He bit his bottom lip and lifted you up on his lap. You were speechless, he cupped you face in one hand and his other hand was on your ass. He took his thumb and rubbed it on your lip looking in your eyes and back at your lips.

He was giving you those eyes, he knew he could get pretty much any girl he wanted when he did that. He did what you couldn't do, he filled the gap in between you two, smashing his lips onto yours.

He bit your bottom lip asking for entrance, of course you let him. He put his hand on the other side of your ass and started to move you so now, you were grinding on him. You had your arms around his neck, playing with his hair a little. He let out a deep breath into the kiss that made you wetter then before.

He started to kiss your neck and sucking on it trying to find your sweet spot. Once he found it you let out a breathily moan, he smirked against your skin.

"Can we go upstairs" Colby whispered into your ear in a raspy like voice, it was really hot to be honest. You shook your heads yes because that's the only thing you could do, you were still in complete shock.

He slowly nodded as you got up, he followed right behind you going to the stairs. You could feel eyes on you as you were going up the stairs.

As soon as you got into his room Colby pushed you up against the wall and started to kiss you roughly, pining you against the wall. You kissed back just as hard. Your tongues were fighting for dominance, after a couple of seconds he won and smirked into the kiss. He squeezed your ass making you gasp. "Get on the bed" he whispered into your ear. you did as you were told and got on the bed waiting for him.

He slowly walked up to you taking off his rings. He was looking at you from above. "Strip" he told you. You started to take off all your clothes.

You were now fully naked and exposed to him. He climbed on top of you "your so beautiful Y/n" he whispered in your ear making you blush. Kissing your neck slowly going lower and lower till he hit your collarbone.

He went further until he got to your heat. He started to leave kisses in your inner thighs you whimpered from the feeling of his touch. He slowly started to lick your clit, then faster.

He pumped two fingers into you rubbing your clit with his thumb. You got a hand full of his hair and pulled on it because how good it felt. He kept pumping in and out of you, licking your clit fast. You never thought this would happen. It was all going so fast, you were still a little confused. He went faster, rubbing your clit faster and harder. You pulled on his hair harder making him grunt against your clit. He went faster with his tongue making you close. "Colby I'm close" you managed to get out.

With that he pulled his fingers out and came up to you and kissed you again. "Not yet" he said cold looking down at you. He pulled down his sweatpants and boxers "are you sure you want this" Colby asked. You nodded in response "y/n I need to hear you say it" Colby said back.

"Yes Colby I want you" he smirked and rubbed his tip on your clit slowly before slowly pushing into you considering his size. You sucked your breath in as it hurt you a little.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure "Colby faster" you told him. He did as he was told and went faster. He started to rub your clit in circular or motions with his middle and pointer fingers.

He started to thrust into you deeper so all of him was in you now. You screamed out his name as he rubbed your clit faster. You were so close to your high and Colby knew it so he went faster, that sent you over the edge. You tightened your walls around his dick making him groan.

You put your hands on his back and scratched him lightly.

You came all over his dick, he kept pushing into you riding out your high. He then flipped you over so now you were on your stomach. You lifted yourself up onto your hands and knees.

After a couple of seconds he slammed into you with no warning causing to scream out. "Fuck I wanted this for so long" Colby grunted.

You were surprised that he said this but you could barley think right now by how fast and rough he was going.

He thrusted into you so hard you could barley stay up. His hands where on your sides, his nails digging into you.

The pleasure you were getting took that pain out. Colby grabbed a fist full of your hair and pulled it, making you moan louder.

You felt him twitch inside you so you knew he was close. A couple thrusts later and he came inside you. He pulled out and flipped you back over but you wanted to be on top now.

You flipped over so you were straddling him now, he smirked and bit his lip. You lifted your self up so you can sit on his dick, you adjusted yourself and sat down.

Colby put his hands on your waist helping you move up since your legs were sore. You were bouncing up and down now, Colby grunted a few times making you go faster.

"Fuck y/n just like that" Colby groaned out, this made you closer to your high once again. You couldn't get any words out you just moaned and went faster trying to get to your high.

He pushed his hips up making both of your highs came along.

You came all over his dick and he came in you at the same time. You sat up to get out of Colby. You rolled over to the side and Colby faced you.

He pulled the blanket over both of you and opened his mouth like he wanted to say something.

"Y/n... will you be my girlfriend I liked you for awhile now I just never knew how to say it" Colby said nervously rubbing his neck "yes!" You said excitedly.

He smiled and kissed you. You guys put your clothes on and heard the front door open but you were too tired to go say hi to everyone. You fell asleep in each others arms.

——
130 reads?!! Thank you!
1581 words!