Jake webber

You and the whole trap house decided that we would go to a party tonight. You all haven't gone somewhere together in awhile so you though it would be fun.

It was at our friends Nate's house so we will know everyone pretty well. You were wearing black ripped jeans with a white tube top.

You just had to finish your mascara and then you'll be ready. Your hair was already straightened and you had only a little makeup on. You put some mascara on and went downstairs to see everyone waiting for you.

"Sorry" you said to all of them. They all laughed a little and shrugged it off. You all went to the door and left.

Jake locked the door and went to the car with everyone else. You guys got in a drive off, Colby was driving and you were in the passenger seat. It wasn't that far away so it didn't take that long to get there.

Once you all got there it was a huge house it's literally like a mansion. You've been there so many time but never got used to it.

You all went inside seeing a lot of people you know right off the bat. You walked around saying hi to a lot of people and exchanging hugs. You finally were alone and you walked over to the drinks.

You got a shot of some random alcohol and took it. It was really bad but you didn't care. You walked over by everyone else and started to talk with a group. You didn't really know what they were talking about but your still wanted to talk with someone and not be alone at a party. You saw Jake in the corner of your eye talking with Corey and Colby.

You couldn't help but think he looks really good tonight. He had black jeans on and a white and black t shirt. It wasn't just that though, his hair, his eyes and his smile his chains.

He looked really good and you couldn't help yourself. You wanted to go over by him but you had no idea what you were going to say or do.

You didn't even like him like that, he was just always a friend to you. He was always like the younger brother of the group. You finally snapped back to reality when Jake looked at you a smirked.

So you just did what your brain told you to. You just walked over to him not having a clue what your going to say. "Hey Jake you look really good tonight" ew why the fuck did I say tha- "thanks you do too" he said back with a smile.

He didn't get it, you wanted him or just wanted to see if he wanted you too. You just stood there for while not knowing what to say until he spoke up. "Do you wanna go somewhere quieter" he asked in your ear.

You were in shock so you just nodded, he smirked and grabbed your hand. You were so confused, it was like he read your mind.

He led you upstairs going into a empty bedroom. He looked around making sure no one was in there. He was still holding onto your hand, he went over to the bed and laid down.

You did the same and laid down next to him. He was now half on top of you, he put his hand on your neck. He then leaned in and kissed you.

Never in a million years you would think you would be kissing Jake Webber. Especially in someone's random bed, at a party. He put his other hand on your waist, you started to take off your tube top.

"Are you sure" Jake asked you softly, "yes" you said confidently. He smirked a bit and took off his shirt. You finished taking of your top then your skirt.

He was rubbing up and down your thighs dangerously close to your heat. He started to kiss your neck and suck on it leaving hickeys down to your boobs. He pulled away and started to take off your panties. You took off your bra leaving you naked. He went down to your heat and rubbed his fingers in between your folds. You moaned a little from his touch, he went faster and started to lick your clit.